NotoriousAmerican for House of Representatives | May 2020

May 2020 House of Representative Elections

Re-elect NotoriousAmerican to the House of Representatives

To whom it may concern,

I declare my candidature for the May 2020 elections to the House of Representatives. Here, you can read my campaign speech that offers a short overview of what I intend to do with the term provided should I be given a seat within the House. Kindly take into account the details provided herein and consider my suggestions and goals, which is going to ultimately allow me to effectively serve as a member of the House of Representatives in this new term. I shall represent you, the people, to keep this state safe and safeguard the interest of my constituents.

Intro:

Hello there! My name is NotoriousAmerican, and I am the incumbent Speaker pro tempore of the House of Representatives. Those of you who don’t recognize me, I have been in Firestone since late v1, and it’s been an interesting adventure. My career truly started when I first got my POST certification and then got accepted into FSP, and ever since then, I was given the ability to continue to gain more experience throughout my time here in Firestone. It all began in POST about two years ago, where I got my certification and then proceeded to get myself into law enforcement academies. Continuing, I landed within the Judiciary and worked my way up to Chief Justice, and around December of 2017, I helped run the Senate during a full term as the President pro tempore under an amazing administration. I am thankful for the experiences and opportunities I have been given throughout the past three years, and I hope I get to continue making memories and serving the citizens of this State by keeping my position within the House of Representatives.

What I Have Planned:

This term is going to be interesting, as it is subsequent to the release of version three, whereas we are going to have to continue to legislate new areas of concern when necessary. This term is also going to bring new possibilities for individuals who seek them out. I am going to continue to allow citizens to voice their opinions and where they are not going to be oppressed–this should be our top priority when being an elected official. I do not make promises that I cannot keep; however, I must note that due to the novel Coronavirus, it deeply impacted my activity and ability to keep up with certain things in Congress. Notwithstanding this, it has calmed down and things are starting to get back to normal.

In regards to the previous term, I was consistent in representing my constituents and giving them a voice in Congress. I also was busy with acting in my capacity as the Speaker pro tempore, staying consistent with congressional sessions, and ensuring each proposed legislation is docketed.

Sincerely,

NotoriousAmerican
Speaker pro tempore

2 Likes

First support, yes.

3 Likes

Supported

3 Likes

Support!!

3 Likes

A big support!

3 Likes

support dawg

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support for tactlcalhawk

3 Likes

suuport

3 Likes

SUPPORT!

3 Likes

Support, gl Noto!

3 Likes

supporto

3 Likes

notorious i cannot imagine supporting a tos violater and a person who texts and drives!

jk support

3 Likes

Support,

Signed,
Governor B_ear

—————

3 Likes

support!!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support xklxk