Notice of Resignation

As of today, Saturday June 2nd, 2018, I hereby announce my resignation from the following departments:

• Firestone Department of Transportation (Secretary)

• Firestone National Guard (Private First Class)

• Firestone Peace Officer Standards & Training (Junior Instructor)

• City of Redwood Government (Alderman)

The reasoning is simply that I was unaware of the continuous operations within my position in my job in which I hold outside of Roblox. Recently I was moved up in terms of rank structure, and, due to the new requirements I must fill within my new position, I am unable to meet the demands of activity requirements sought out by the numerous positions I hold within Firestone. (Sorry of this doesn’t make sense, this post was made last-minute.)

I’d like to thank the departments I’ve been in, both listed above and the ones from the later past, for their accommodations with accepting me into the department and giving me a chance. I’d like to thank both current and past government officials and congressmen for their partnership throughout my time within the State of Firestone Government. In addition I’d like to thank the friends I’ve made while in each and every department for their time within said department.
    At this time I leave my position as Secretary within the Department of Transportation and announce Deputy Secretary Elite_Creations as the acting Secretary of the department until an individual is appointed or confirmed.

I add that numerous Government officials as well as Governor IdentityLaw were made aware of this decision at least one week in advance.

What’s next for me?
With the spare time I find available, I’ll definitely keep in touch with members in departments both present and past as well as the continuing development within Firestone and its future plans. The chances of joining a department again are slim.

As this post is released, I’m closing off replies. For questions, concerns, or comments you can reach out to me via Discord. Thank you for your understanding.

9 Likes
1 Like