Not Properly Paid

The Problem:
County Government Official aren’t paid properly in the game

Expected Result:
According to the bill fair pay act Section 2A.j, We’re suppose to be paid 22$/2min. We’re getting paid 8$/2min

Reproduction Steps:
N/A

Pictures/Videos:

(I got the X2 money game pass)

2 Likes

If citizen doesn’t deserve a higher pay then you don’t either.

7 Likes

It’s the law. Not my problem. I’m not a congressman. I just report this “bug”

2 Likes

Philip lol.

2 Likes

Also the DoS is not getting paid correctly it states 11/2 when it should be 20/2.

2 Likes

This is wrong! When you’re saying citizens you mean criminals and unemployed people.

2 Likes

if anything people who SERVE and PROTECT the citizens DAY by DAY should be getting paid higher than people who tow vehicles and clean the streets (no offence to those who do, i myself also clean the streets)

2 Likes

Guy… it’s a bug report forum, not a Political or bill request forum…

2 Likes

It’s not a bug, a bug is something working incorrectly or etc.

2 Likes

Wages are a dev issue so it’s a “bug”

2 Likes

A bug implies a script or something it not operating as it is supposed to. There is nothing wrong with anything in game, your wages were just never adjusted. Surely, not a bug by any means.

2 Likes

call the union

2 Likes

This isnt a bug

You’re pay wasnt implemented since your position isnt important and env aint gonna be bothered to add it l0l

Also, if you cant be bothered to activate Windows, I believe you dont deserve to be in Firestone. Unless you are on a virtual machine, which I doubt- unless you are running mass alts in secret :thinking:

4 Likes

iNcOrReCt. cIvIlIaN bUsInEsSeS dEsErVe rEpReSeNtaTiOn!!1111

2 Likes

@anon54114525 idk if you can fix that or your forgotten us

1 Like

He didn’t forget about you, he did it intentionally I am pretty sure.
Because he basically added everyone elses pay, just not yours.

You dont deserve a pay raise anyways, I dont understand what you did that makes you think you should get one through congress…

I TRIED TO CUT MY OWN PAY AS CE and give it to my departments when I was CE!

You Greedy boi…

1 Like