NorthEasternLaws for Senate!

Introduction

Hello, my name is NorthEasternLaws, and I’ll be running for Senate. Now, I most likely won’t even get past the speech stage. But, you will never know unless you try, and you try your very best. I am not a particular person who is known around the state. Most people don’t even know I exist. But, the thing is, is that I do. I have a large knowledge and understanding of the government. I recently watched the Gubernatorial elections, they were the closest I have ever seen. These races for government positions will be close but at the end of the day, it’s anyone’s game. As long as you have an understanding of the way the government works and you know that you can make a great impact and you can express that, and you want to work for the people, you have a shot at winning and that’s why I feel like I have a chance.

Why you should vote for me

Now, in these elections, the people who are already high up in anything within the state have a much better chance of winning. So, you may ask yourself, why would I give my support to some DOT worker, who is nowhere right now, and means nothing. Well, that one sentence is the issue, I am a nobody. I really am, I am just a little nobody with a dream to become a senator. I think we can all admit that most people didn’t even know me. I feel right now that the small nobody’s don’t get as much recognition as they should. You can find nobody’s in all departments, DOT, FSP, SCSO, SCFD, anywhere basically. And those people, who work as public servants don&'t get as much recognition for their duties as they should. Without the nobodies, the state wouldn’t be protected, we would be understaffed in departments, and people wouldn’t be safe. You see an FSP running radar, and you have no clue who it is, you didn’t even know he existed, but the FSP went through half a month of training, and went through a whole process just to protect people who couldn’t protect themselves. He put his life on the line for a great good, and he doesn’t ask for a thank you, and he does his duty, but at the end of the day when he retires, not many seem to care. I want to make it so they will. I won’t go entirely off from what the more popular people want, but what the citizens and everyone wants. We need a stabilized government, and people who are willing to contribute no matter how popular they are within the state. I am willing to provide for the state and the government. I am here to represent the citizens, and I am here to contribute to the right causes, bills to support the poor, and the wealthy. I am not just going to take this as a job, I am going to take this as a chance to make change and do what’s right.

My Government Background

I have worked in government in many places and have a large understanding and knowledge of the government. I’ve worked as a senator in many U.S groups, and I have also been BAR certified as a prosecution lawyer in 2 U.S groups. I have a wide-based understanding of criminal justice, and law. I fully understand the tasks and limitations of being a senator, and I feel as if, I am ready and willing to take on such a position. Within the State of Firestone, I am currently a Public Employee for the Department of Transportation, to which I was hired, about a month or two ago. I hope to have my main focus be on the campaign and getting into the Senate!

Conclusion

I again, may not be as popular as some, but remember, that you don’t need to be someone large to become something large. I thank you all for taking your time to read my speech and we need your support! If you have any questions feel free to contact me over Discord or ROBLOX direct message.

Contacting Me

Discord: NorthEasternLaws#3762

ROBLOX Username: NorthEasternLaws

Signed,

NorthEasternLaws

1 Like

Support.
Signed,
Uncircuit

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
Ak_lixio

2 Likes

This is the first speech I’ve read that made me honestly feel like it was a perfect speech that couldn’t be better.

Support.
Signed,
OfficerVideoGame
Lieutenant Governor

3 Likes

i mean shit ur right

support

2 Likes

Support.

1 Like

Support. Really well-written and persuasive speech. You successfully convinced me.

Supported,
theSpaceFace2
Firestone State Patrol Corporal
Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Trainings Junior Instructor

1 Like

This speech couldn’t be better. Full support and endorsed.

Signed,
Rinextel,
Former Senator

1 Like

this is what a speech should be like.

support.

1 Like

Anyone who takes the time to type all this, I support.

1 Like

FULL SUPPORT

I’ve never read a speach this amazing. You should be the Governor’s Speechwriter because I bet that no one can write a better speech than you.

Signed,
TheBloxKiller123
Former Representative x2
Former Senator x3

2 Likes

I would like to thank each and one of my supporters! I am officially on the ballot for the Senate elections!! If you enjoyed the speech please help out by sharing it with others! Speaking from a nobody DOT worker we have gone a long way in a very short amount of time. This is an amazing achievement that we have accomplished! I will stand by you if you stand by me. Some others make promises that cannot be complete, but I will not give up on my promises! This shows that everyone no matter what your status, nor popularity is, you can make it into government! But, some, when they become big, they forget there values, and being true to yourself and also what the people want. But you cannot forget those values! They are an important tool which can be used in life’s situations. Nobody here cannot fix what they have destroyed. But, if I make it into government, I won’t forget what it is like to be a nobody and I will stay true to my values!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Huge support to my “nobody dot worker”. You’re gonna get places.

1 Like

Huge Support.

-Frixtro

2 Likes

succaport jk SUPPORT!
-ross

I wish you luck

I need to stop typing

WHY AM I STILL TYPING!?

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes