Noobsiance for Prominence District Council

Candidate Introduction
Hello, Firestone citizens and residents of Prominence, my name is Noobsiance and I am running for Prominence District Council. Ever since joining the community, I wanted to be involved in the government, and this is my chance to do so. These past few months, the District Council has been partially inactive. Restoring the Prominence District Council will be my #1 priority as councilman.
Candidate Information/Story
I joined Firestone in August of 2021 on my old account (SharkDares), hoping to find an active state to play after the fall of Mayflower. After a few weeks, I managed to get a job at FNN, while also starting a business with a friend called Oakley’s. We managed to acquire a property in the District of Prominence and started operations. Then my friend went inactive and I had to run the business on my own. Sadly, because of his absence, we weren’t able to get our license renewed, and that’s when I left Firestone. I came back in April 2022 with a new account (Noobsiance) and managed to become a POST cadet for the current class.
Candidate Experience
-Former FNN Media Team Member (Old Account)
-Former Vice President of Oakley’s (Old Account)
-Current POST Class 69 Cadet
Experience From Other Groups
-D.C. District Council (Robertism’s USA)
-Former Waterton Secretary of Commerce (Owned By tripplemkapt)
-Former Waterton Senator
Primary Agenda
-Propose legislation that will help attract business owners to the District.
-Discuss with other City Councils and the County Council ways we can further enforce traffic laws.
-Promote transparency with the residents of Prominence.
-Write a weekly report on what the council passed and a brief explanation of the bills.
-Ask Firestone citizens about the problems Prominence has and what they would like to see happen in Prominence.
-Propose legislation that will prepare Prominence for v3.
-Help plan events with the District Mayor that will help attract people to Prominence.

You can dm me on discord (Noobsiance#7058) if you have any questions or concerns.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support from Lixtro1

1 Like

Support! Very competent and intelligent person, it would be great to have him start his political career here.

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support from EimantasLtuProGamer

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

What was the account ?