Noobsiance for House of Representatives

Introduction

Hello Firestone Citizens, I am Noobsiance, and I am announcing my run for House of Representatives. Here’s a little bit about me. I came to Firestone in April of 2022 hoping to find a good community where I could build a political and law enforcement career. After getting into POST, I had the chance to run for Prominence District Council where I won a seat. During my time in the District Council, I wrote and submitted several bills to help advance the District.

Experience

• Prominence District Councilman
  • POST Class 69 Certified
  • POST Public Affairs
    Though my resume may look small, I have the knowledge required in order to be in the House of Representatives.

Plans

Most recently, I have seen people ask for open carry to be legal in private properties. If I do get elected, I will work with other Representatives to write a bill for that cause. I will work hard to fight for personal rights and freedoms, and to help transition us into V3, the new era of Firestone.

Closing Statement

I hope this speech will be enough for you to support me. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. And If anything, I will always be active and hopefully that will build your trust.

5 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

No offence, but cranky is the only person I’ve seen saying he wants it to happen. Have you seen great public demand that I haven’t?

1 Like

sorry that sounds sarcastic, not supposed to

1 Like

support

2 Likes

I’ve been looking in the Firestone discord and it seems like there’s been people asking. It isn’t the biggest thing people have been asking for but is has been mentioned many times.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I’m not in fs main so I wouldn’t notice

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support from Jackfruitism (aka DiazEdmundo)

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

endorsed

2 Likes

Yep, support.

2 Likes

Support from DavidForged