Noobsiance for District Council

Noobsiance for Prominence District Council

Hello people, if you do not know who I am, I am Noobsiance. I am a current Firestone Senator and a former Prominence District Councilman. During my time in the City Council, I proposed multiple bills. I assisted the Council Chairman and the Mayor with events and hope to do that during this term. It hurts to see the District Council this inactive, so I hope that I will be able to restore the council if I’m elected.

Experience

• Senator
  • Former District Councilman
  • County Deputy Chief of Staff (County Sub-Cabinet)
  • Arborfield Clerk
  • Department of State Diplomatic Staff
  • Advisor to the Redwood Mayor
  • DoBW Advanced Watercraft Technician
  • POST Admissions Office
  • POST Public Affairs

Plans

• Activity: As a former Prominence District Councilman, I have seen inactivity in the District Council. During the term of Mayor wierdo25, the council had not had a session for months. I will make sure that the Chairperson hosts frequent sessions every time there’s something on that docket.

• Public Engagement: During my time in the District Council, Mayor iiVortex_RBLX hosted frequent sessions and events in his City Hall, and I want to continue that this term. This can be something like a BBQ or an in-game session.

• Assisting New Members: This is where members who want to get involved in politics start. I want to be able to help those new members get adjusted to the Firestone political atmosphere. As a Senator, I know how Firestone politics are, and I want to make sure new members are ready for that.

Conclusion

This is really a starting position for those new to politics, but it hurts to see that the District Council is very inactive. I want to get it back on track and restore it to what it used to be, with in-game sessions and frequent legislation. Every councilor will need the effort to get this up and running, so I hope that every new member joins me and helps me out in that process.

2 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Voting has commenced.

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/prominence-district-council-voting-2023-1/24724