Noobsiance for County Council

Noobsiance for County Council

Hello, if you cannot tell by the words above this already, I am Noobsiance and I am running for County Council. I have served in every level of legislature except county, which prompted me to run for it. I have also served in the County Executive Branch so I kind of want to shift towards running for the Legislative Branch. Okay lets navigate through the journey of my experience.

Experience

• Former County Deputy Chief of Staff
  • Former x2 Senator
  • x2 Prominence District Councilman
  • Arborfield City Clerk
  • Redwood Advisor
  • Firestone Park Ranger
  • Department of State Diplomatic Assistant of the Vancouver Delegation (Senior Employee)
  • DoBW Advanced WT
  • POST Admissions Officer and PA

Plans

• Fully establish a line of succession to the County Executive: I know other people who are running for County Council who have also mentioned this. We need someone to take over the county if the County Executive seat is vacant.
  • Assist state legislators to create a way in which the County and State can conduct relations more frequently.
  • There’s a suggestion channel for a reason. As County Councilman, I will make sure to check that channel, and also speak with anyone who has any suggestions or feedback. There will also be people who may criticize the council, and I will make sure to speak with them and try to come to an understanding of ways I can improve, and ways the council can improve as well.

Conclusion
I have done well in 8 months in the Senate, there is no doubt I will do well in the County Council. I have already been involved in the County in the past, so I do know my way around it.

Pls support, thank you.

3 Likes

spportt t

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

yeah i support

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Suppirt

3 Likes

What specific succession line do you have in mind?

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

this is actually illegal per state law, due to the way the CE is defined. We’d have to have a discussion with state legislatures about this (sorry meant to tag the candidate - the line of succession is what i’m referring to)

2 Likes

support!!

3 Likes

Support!!

3 Likes

Yes, I included in my speech to discuss with state legislators frequently. A lot of State laws regarding the county need to be updated and changed.

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

ok to be fair i just noticed the comment about it so thats my bad

2 Likes

support!!!

3 Likes

You’re fine

2 Likes

suport !!!

3 Likes

suquirt