Noobsarentstupid for Redwood City Council (June 2021)

Back when I first joined Firestone in 2016/2017ish, I vowed to never go into Firestone Politics. Then I ran for County Council, and lost. When I lost (as I expected; the person I ran against was an experienced politician), I realized that if I wanted to get into Firestone Politics, I had to start from the bottom. So, here I am now, running for Redwood City Council. Below, you will see details about my plans, beliefs, and experience.

My experiences:

• POST Class 27
  • FFA Dual Cert (Firefighter and Paramedic)
  • Former (currently applying again) SCFD Senior Firemedic
  • Former Deputy
  • Former FSP Trooper and ASU Pilot
    *Former DOC Correctional Officer
    *Former DPW Public Employee

As you can see, quite a lot, and in positions that require attention and discipline.

My plans:
Honesty is my policy. Anyone who knows me or has seen me in county knows I tell it like it is (sometimes to my detriment). And honestly, my only plan is what you, the people, ask me to do. If I am elected, I will keep my DM’s open to the people of Redwood. If elected, my personal goals for this term would be to learn politics and to hopefully co-sponsor a piece of legislation or even create a piece of legislation myself. I plan to work with the Mayor to improve the city as much as possible if elected.

I hope that I have managed to earn your support and regardless if I did or not, have a wonderful day. Remember, regardless if you support me or not, remember to support city candidates. Again, have a wonderful day, noob out.

Discord: Noobsarentstupid #5573

TLDR: noob is honest and will do what you want (within reason). support please.

2 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Support !

3 Likes

I agree noobs aren’t stupid! I Support.

3 Likes