Noobsarentstupid for Arborfield City Council

Hello Citizens of Arborfield,

My name is Noobsarentstupid and I am announcing my candidacy for the position of Arborfield City Councilor. Before we get into my qualifications and plans for my hypothetical term in office, allow me to give a bit of background about myself and my reasons for running for this position.

I first joined the FS Community in 2017 (good lord that is a long time ago.) I have been a police officer, been in SCFD, and flown helicopters with ASU. I have seen both good and bad leaders. Sadly, examples of the latter have come to the forefront recently, as we have seen a debacle in our highest levels of Government play out. I will not comment on my personal opinions on the matter, but it is disappointing to see so called leaders acting so foolishly and immaturely. Thankfully, in the City of Arborfield, we have been honored to have both a great mayor and deputy mayor, as well as competent city councillors. With your support, Iā€™d like to join them and help keep Arborfield one of the most competent and effective cities in Firestone.

Onto my Qualifications:

POST Graduate (Class 11)

FFA Graduate, Dual EMT-P and FF Certifications

Formerly employed in: POST, SCFD, FSP, FSP: ASU, SCSO, DOC

Currently Employed in: Arborfield Police Department, K9 Officer

You will notice I have no prior legislative experience. In my opinion, this is a strength, as I have no affiliations with any other politicians, meaning that I will be listening solely to you, the Citizens of Arborfield. That, dear citizen, is my plan; to listen to you and to represent you to the best of my ability. That brings up a 2nd question, naturally; what can I do with such a short term? Well, I plan to use this term, if elected, to learn how to legislate and gain experience on the more technical side. With those skills acquired at the end of the term, I will be able to better represent you should you choose to re-elect me (and if I do a bad job, you will only have 2 months to wait until you can replace me!). While I am an APD Officer, I will not be a yes-man on the council for the department; if something comes up that would be unreasonable or give the department too much power, I vow to you that I would shut it down.

I hope you consider me for the Arborfield City Council. In this time of political chaos, where the highest levels of leadership seem to be running amok and strong, sensible politicians who listen to the people cannot be found, I would be honored you would elect me so I can help the Arborfield Government to continue being one of the most transparent and competent governments in Firestone.

I am Noobsarentstupid, Candidate for Arborfield City Council, and I approve this message.

Support

good spot to get your political career started- good luck with your candidacy

Support

support good luck

support!

Wow. I just got done watching the eclipse and come back to 5 supporters already. Thank you all, I truly appreciate it and I promise you will not be disappointed.

1 Like

more support!

support!

Voting has opened: Arborfield Special Election Voting - April 2024 2.0