Nomination

Incompetency? You spent an ENTIRE shift driving with your AUX lights on because “ELS = no traffic laws” and swerving all over the road back when you were an inexperienced LEO… Even now, you’re “experienced” and yet lack moral integrity and your competency is questionable at best.

1 Like

If my activity was a problem, I wouldn’t be in the cabinet lmao

2 Likes

yea I’m disappointed in myself… sorry dan for letting you down

2 Likes

I mean like you just suggested it. I don’t think you are in the wrong to suggest that. You did say you didn’t approve of his nomination since the start.

(I don’t think you need to be disappointed in yourself!)

2 Likes

Oh, that’s MB! Sorry. Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

the switch up is insane

1 Like

I’ll fix the screenshots

I did in-fact congratulate you. Then I realized that there are still others who could be a worthy candidate (mostly cossie). I didn’t know he was interested in the position. Then I also realized, if I can express my opinion publicly maybe that will help congress realize that Ant was a better choice than you.

I have nothing against you. We did TRADOC together and without you in my training I would’ve failed. However, I am not bias (about 99.8% of the time) I still believe that ant or cossie are better candidates for the positions.

2 Likes

tame, you do know I was joking when I told you that also… my competency in game isn’t questionable ever since I’ve gotten my written warning

1 Like

you receiving discipline doesn’t stop us from questioning your competency lol.

3 Likes

that is ok! i was actually joking but either way, it’s only an issue if you make the same mistake twice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my bad

1 Like

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TWEETRIBKIX655 IS BACK

2 Likes

personally, i believe to be nominated you should be REQUIRED to use racial slurs often
so unless someone can give me notarized proof to me that this guy says the n word a minimum of 3 times a day, no support

7 Likes

i love my mommy

2 Likes

Antador was confirmed