Nomination

Everyone come close, don’t be shy

Okay

Ladies and gentlemen of the jurrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy

As of yesterday, the Governor AestheticallyHappy nominated JoshLocke for Adjutant General. A guy who has much experience in the State of Firestone… oh so we thought? Being in Firestone for a few years shouldn’t count as “much experience” as if you’re going to be nominated for a position of high power, let alone a department that protects the state when highly major threats comes in play.

Firestone National Guard is a place where you have people who are highly trained like in Rangers, Military Police, 3rd Infantry, and much more. Many of these members, if not all, hold a POST certification. My dude, JoshLocke, doesn’t hold a POST certification, meaning he won’t even be able to go into Military Police if he even wanted to. Governor AestheticallyHappy said last night that he can just go through a POST test to get his certification. What does that mean for the people that are going through POST now? Quite upsetting to see that Firestone National Guard Major General (Adjutant General) is getting filled by someone who doesn’t even have prior law enforcement experience, because he has never been in a higher position other than ANG Major.

ALSO IF SENATORS PASSED JOSH THEN THAT SHOWS HOW IGNORANT SOME SENATORS ARE (besides Caleb he a homie since day 2)

Are you satisfied with this nomination

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Not happy

5 Likes

While I’d like to imagine there are other things about the nominee that would make him good for the position, I would be interested to see a response to this from Governor @AestheticallyHappy and equally interested to know the thoughts of FNG personnel themselves. After all, it’s their leader so their opinions are arguably more important than that of the general public

2 Likes

Not Happy.

7 Likes

He’s black cry about it he can say it

5 Likes

hi, so fellow senator here
why does it matter if he’s inexperienced as a LEO? FNG isn’t completely a LEO department but I would assume (I need fact checks please) that neither MP nor CG are directly ran by the adjutant general.
i am definitely supporting joshlocke’s nomination because he’s an experienced individual in the state especially - even though not in LEO departments - in FNG

4 Likes

another day another instance of fs drama, gotta love it guys

5 Likes

you are actually stupid

werent you the same guy who was crying about “congress doesn’t do what the people want” and now your a senator and you refuse to listen to the people.

3 Likes

4 Likes

To start off, just so you’re aware, FNG is classed as an LEO dept

Josh joined FNG this year and went through TRADOC before joining ANG and swiftly becoming the Executive Officer for it. He has not had other experiences that a lot of guardsmen have had where they had to go through FITE and join 3IR before branching out. Not sure about CG but MP always had involvement from the Major General back when I was in it.

Ant has been in FNG since it’s creation and her brother (SolarStrife) was the former Brigadier General so safe to say they have both got the experience but ant was denied purely for the fact she wasn’t known to the senators but was very well known in FNG.

2 Likes

I don’t think you can pull the “he needs more experience” card in this case considering the other nominee was failed (having years and years of service in the state).

Josh laid out his intentions with Aesthetically as they discussed and reviewed together (as mentioned in the nomination announcement). I’m sure the Governor is looking at intentions and an action plan as opposed to ‘does he have a POST cert’ or ‘how many years have u been here’.

4 Likes

Not really, FNG hasn’t had a Major General for 1 month and failing this nomination would make it hard for everyone. The Governor isn’t going to keep nominating people just for the citizens to say that it’s a bad nomination. You never really know how good someone can be until they are put in that position.

3 Likes

Antador would’ve been a great Major General. I’m still unsure why the other Senators voted Nay.

3 Likes

then why the senators fail ant??

1 Like

so your okay with someone randomly coming in and just going straight to the top?

2 Likes

quite frankly, is anyone really capable of running ng? who would we, as a collective, want to see in this position?

quite frankly, i don’t think experience matters unless its time in something relevant. Antador (whos been in ng for god knows how long) would’ve been a wonderful choice, but “activity” was brought up. yet, ftlicious is quite literally lying dead on his keyboard and the senate fails to act.

ng is in such a terrible state that we’d need someone who will actually do something about it. Josh, to my knowledge, is not the most experienced individual (especially when it comes to running one of the more important departments in fs)

so i prompt the question: who do we want?

1 Like

after realizing how dumb and stupid this statement was, I shall overlook my support of joshlocke for adjutant general.

1 Like

chad!

1 Like

ant or cossie

1 Like