NoLongerSoup Governor Campaign

Hello, I am NoLongerSoup, you may have known me as a criminal in the past, but I no longer do criminal activities, and infact, I am very against it. One of the things I do best is argue, and we know politics has a lot of arguments. Although I have no experience in the Firestone Government, I have wonderful plans that will be discussed upon request. I hope you choose me for Governor of Firestone!

My Lt. Governor will be Markus21alpha.

Please comment to discuss plans, views, etc, Thank you.

3 Likes

SUPPORT LETS GOO

1 Like

Support, I will be your cabinet.

1 Like

@moderators obvious troll campaign

2 Likes

support

1 Like

no support

1 Like

Not an official campaign.

4 Likes

Kareem, I regret to inform you that this is infact NOT a troll campaign, you clearly did not see the part where I say I have no experience, which means I do not have much to write. I take the State of Firestone seriously, and if you have a problem with that, please personally direct message me through Discord. Thank you.

3 Likes

HES TELLING THE TRUTH, THIS IS WHAT WE NEED IN A GOVERNOR!!!

2 Likes

Mr FedoraMasterB98, this is a legitemate campaign, and I do intend to take this election serious, I would appreciate if you reconsider. Thank you.

2 Likes

This is a troll campaign, put more effort into your campaign if you want it officialized.

4 Likes

It is not a troll, I don’t like to overcomplicate things, thats where errors happen. I am taking this serious, I just don’t want to make it crazy over the top, I want a simple campaign, which is quick and easy to read, getting straight to the point.

2 Likes

Does Markus21alpha have any experience? How long has he been in Firestone? Does he even have a Forums account to answer these questions?

1 Like

Markus does not have experience that I am aware of.

He has been in Firestone for about 1 1/2 years.

I don’t think he has a forums account, however, I can request he make one.

2 Likes

I’m so happy you don’t find my campaign a troll, I love you!

1 Like

this guy told me statute of limitations expires in 2 hours has no legal knowledge not a lick of insight to our state’s laws and has absolutely no respect for law enforcement guy cant follow the law doubt he can string together the basic foundation for a gubernatorial administration without breaking it again lol

3 Likes

This is exactly why he should be governor! Extremely qualified!

3 Likes

Please do not spread false information, I never said such a thing, and infact, I have never mentioned the statute of limitations. I would appreciate you not tell lies to make me look bad, thank you.

2 Likes

sorry mr governor

2 Likes

DQ from Governor’s Election.