No More Shenanigans | Airboeing747 for Senate

Good evening,

In recent months, a fair amount of shenanigans have occurred within our state government like the passing of a bill that unintentionally nullfied a law to protect our public employees. Now I can’t control what other sentors or representatives will or won’t do, but I would like to work to prevent things like this from happening in the future.

That is why today I am announcing my candidacy for the upcoming Senate elections. I’m not going to write any sort of “I’m going to be the best citizen for you!” sort of speech because quite frankly, I think it’s unnecessary (and fairly cringe). However, I will say if I am elected, I will do the job that people have voted me in for. I won’t take obnoxiously long times to vote, nor will I waste time asking redundant questions. It is in everyone’s best interest to get bills reviewed by the Senate, and if viable, passed into law as efficiently as possible. Albeit, I have a fair amount of learning to do, considering I have no experience in the political side of this state, but I’d like to think the current senators will teach me all I need to know.

As I’ve stated before, I have very little experience in this field. I’ve spent all four of my years in Firestone pursuing careers in law enforcement.

My current positions include:

• Firestone National Guard: 1st Military Police Battalion - Major
  • Stapleton County Sherrif’s Office: Special Weapons and Tactics - Operative

My previous positions include:

• Firestone State Patrol: Air Support Unit - Sergeant
  • Firestone Department of Homeland Security: Secret Service - Sergeant
  • Firestone State Patrol: Executive Security Unit: Sergeant

Though my time in law enforcement has practically nothing to do with the Senate, it has given me a lot of insight into how things work in-county. This experience can allow me to provide new perspectives within the Senate, to hopefully enact some useful change for the state.

If you want someone you can reach out to propose bills, someone you can count on to vote on time, and someone that will try their best, then your vote for me would be greatly appreciated.

tldr; A bit too much tomfoolery has happened so I would like to be a Senator to try and prevent some of it from happening by voting on time and listening to your suggestions to make our Senate a better place (basically just vote for me) :100:

3 Likes

SUPPORT THIS MAN I ENDORSE

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I have never supported a candidate more than this man. Fully endorse!

2 Likes

Support and endorse

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support npc

2 Likes

massive yapfest that im not reading, support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support and endorsed