Ninja for Senate

Good day. I’m sure you have other things to do than read a lengthy preamble, so let’s skip straight into what everyone cares about in a speech:

Why should you elect me?

Mainly, my experience. I’ve been in Firestone since end of June, 2016. I’ve seen Firestone at all stages of progress. And then there’s my positions.

Associate Director of Homeland Security

Some say that, this being law enforcement, it doesn’t matter to Senate elections. I say otherwise. Having been on this side, I know how laws are going to apply to people in their day-to-day playing on V2. I know what will and won’t work in practice, because I’ve been one of the people in charge of applying the laws.

House of Representatives

This should be largely self-explanatory. I’ve been in the legislative system before. I know how things work. You aren’t electing a total newbie to represent you, you’re electing someone with experience.

Associate Justice of the Supreme Court

Just to round off my resume, not only have I applied and written the laws, I’ve looked at them to determine whether or not they’re constitutional. I have the perfect trifecta of experience for this office. I can

• Examine whether a law would work in practice
  • Ensure there would be no loopholes to get around the intent of the law
  • Check the constitutionality of the law before the Supreme Court would even see it.

Elect Ninja for Senate. I’m perfect for the job.

Questions? Contact me via Discord: ninjadude501#4710

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

when you were in congress you actually proposed good laws that didnt have loopholes

Support.
OfficerVideoGame
Lieutenant Governor

2 Likes

I am in full support of this candidate. He is a veteran of the community, and has experience within congress. Best of luck in these upcoming elections.

Signed,
Chief of Staff pathwaysbball

2 Likes

support my dude

2 Likes

Full disclosure, I just majorly edited my speech because I wasn’t satisfied with the original product.

Thank you for the support so far!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Supported. Do great things!

/s/ Brotix_RBLX
House Candidate

2 Likes

I’m going to say that, I believe overall speech, and formatting can be worked on. But based upon law enforcement, judicial, and congressional experience I’m going to support. I hope to see good things and improvements in those areas.

2 Likes

Supported! Can’t wait to see you come back!

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

2 Likes