NineteenLettersOnly for Prominence District Council

Hello, citizens of Firestone! My name is NineteenLettersOnly and I am a new(ish) resident of Prominence who is running for Prominence District Council. I plan to work on making bills and revising the city ordinance to make it easier for events to be held within the district. Setting up designated zones within the district to hold events and granting businesses/individuals the ability to use these zones, is vital to promote roleplay. I also believe in the ability for people to protest the actions of the government, but I recognize that it is easy for a protest to be declared unlawful. Under my plan, the zones that are designated for events shall also be available for protestors to use.

I am a foreign diplomat and an active member of the Stapleton County Sherrif’s Office. I have served five legislative terms in the State of New York, four terms as Chief of Staff (to the Governor), two terms as Attorney General, and two terms as Lieutenant Governor. I have drafted countless bills in this time. For those who are curious, I am now moving away from the State of New York because it is ‘dying/dead’ due to a lack of development and a lot of my friends have started playing in Firestone.

Please put your support below and feel free to DM me at NineteenLettersOnly#9424!

2 Likes

<@427249868512165889> T_ripped

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Don’t support this guy. He’s an idiot and doesn’t know what he’s doing. He’ll use all of our taxpayer dollars on cocaine. lmao jk support this guy

2 Likes

:open_mouth: how did you know???

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

IM DEVELOPINGTHINBLUE BTW!

2 Likes

<@341651577855148044> Planet_Roosevelt

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support