Nich's hit service

Have you ever wanted to have somebody killed in Firestone?

Whether you’re a cop or a civilian, everybody gets mad at one person or another. The only difference is, if you’re legal, you can’t just go up and kill the person.

That is where my new service comes in! This is not a current service anywhere in Firestone, and I intend to be the only person involved.

For the low price of $3,500 FSD, I will kill the civilian/LEO of your choice. A hit on a government official would be negotiable, but would likely start at $4,750 FSD.
Depending on who you are, these prices may be lowered or raised. 75% will be required upfront.

DM n1ch. if you are interested. If you are concerned about being caught and charged, do not fret. I will delete all evidence after the hit is carried out. If asked or questioned by any federal entities, I will utilize my 3rd amendment right to remain silent. I have a good legal team.

2 Likes

smooth

2 Likes

would you like to be my first client your most honorable justice confussled? (please drop all of my contempt charges)

1 Like

pls commit muder x40 like me

1 Like

stop BEING LIKE EMO SUICIDE MAN

1 Like

This will not look good in court bro!

1 Like

Can you kill me, will pay. (This is a joke for legal reasons)

2 Likes

The judicial system is corrupt

3 Likes

filing for a warrant as he is soliciting to commit a crime!

1 Like

well akshuly he is soliciting others to solicit him into committing a crime :nerd_face:

2 Likes

What happens if I solicit him

1 Like

solicit-ception

1 Like

very impressed by your low prices. how much would it be to murder a judge? look forward to doing business with you!

1 Like

For a judge it would be the same as a government official, just depends on who the judge is. Dm me

1 Like

i completed my first hit on mr fbi director bjohn323

this is a very rewarding and high paying career

2 Likes

does your hit service include hitting on girls?

2 Likes

it can yes

1 Like

i completed my second paid hit on Speaker of The House CanadlanLaw

2 Likes

Sad to see!

A politically charged hit, likely paid for by my political enemies (THEY DO NOT SUPPORT DEMOCRACY).

2 Likes

Nooo Why U Do That :frowning:

1 Like