Nic0le_kely & Sharkfish82’s Gubernatorial Manifesto

Nic0le_kely x Sharkfish82 Gubernatorial Speech 2020- 1

Governor Candidate: nic0le_kely

Lieutenant Governor Candidate: Sharkfish82

Campaign Staff: Jen_Holten, Mega_Goalie16m UnlimitedMango, B_ear, MrEmote and CrusinThomas

✦ Table of Contents ✦

I. Introduction

II. About the Candidates

III. Firestone State Patrol Addressment

IV. Departmental Behavior

V. Department Quality Review System

VI. Communication Policy

VII. Department Leadership Standard

VIII. Judicial Branch

IX. Legislative Branch

X. Continued Private Business Support

XI. The County Government

XII: Further Plans

XIII: Conclusion

———————

I. Introduction

My fellow citizens: today, we live in a time of uncertainty. We are filled with doubts, questions and suspicions. We have been left in the dark for far too long. There must be a change. In this prospective administration, we are adamant on change. We aspire to be the most transparent, the most proficient, and most importantly, the most attentive to all concerns that may arise. It is time for a new age in terms of how government is perceived by its people. We can only do this, however, with your vote. It is imperative you join our movement for the betterment of our state. With your faithful votes this January, we can lead a new beginning towards our magnificent success.

II. About the Candidates

Nic0le_kely

Hi everyone, I am nic0le_kely. I joined Firestone around the V1 days, and ever since then, I was infused with excitement and passion. I have held many positions within Firestone up to now; however, I want to achieve more. I began my career enduring the daunting POST academy, and in due time, received my certification. After some intensive studying, I achieved the position as a POST instructor in 2018. Eventually I would come to achieve head instructor, deputy director, then I received my nomination to ascend to the position of Director in May of 2020. One of the things I have really enjoyed in Firestone is fulfilling my duties as the leader within POST. In my tenure, I learned many things that I believe would contribute to my success as your next Governor. As POST Director, in order to ensure the department’s success, I knew I had to learn how to be a leader, have confidence in myself, how I can ensure I am keeping myself accountable, and how I can be creative within the parameters. With these skills I have obtained over my tenure within the state, I am confident I would be able to lead as your next Governor.

I was also a former FSP Trooper, where I was responsible for teaching new probationary officers in the state patrol once they applied. I learned some decent leadership objectives when I was a trooper; namely, how to help and be prepared for certain situations. Presently, I am still true to my convictions towards helping others and furthering the state; as I am employed in the Department of Homeland Security as a Federal Protective Service Sergeant. As a Protective Service Agent, I ensure the safety of all government officials and make lasting relationships with citizens of the state. Now, yes I understand there is a scary part about this: I have never really been in a type of position to really lead a state like this. But, I am extraordinarily confident in my abilities and my passion to succeed as your next Governor. But, to end it off here is my resume:

X Firestone State Patrol Trooper

X Federal Protective Services Officer and Sergeant

X Department of Public Safety Investigator

X Department of Commerce Inspector

X Department of State Foriegn Affairs Advisor

X POST Director

X POST Head Instructor

X POST Deputy Director

X Firestone National Guard Private

Sharkfish82

I joined the State around the early Version 1 days. Throughout my Firestone career, I have been fortunate to have some of the finest mentors to teach me from the Department of Homeland Security, Firestone National Guard and majorly within the Legislative branch with key figures such as Rolerain, Virginian, OfficerVideoGame and quite a few others. Through observing their ways and personally being mentored by a few, I have gained experience a few others may be able to experience. With my two terms of being within the House of Representatives under my belt with one of those terms having me serve as Speaker of the House as well as myself fighting off corruption and ensuring the House during my time was the best it could be. Finally, I have presided over the Senate as its President of The Senate with my previous 2 terms of being the Lieutenant Governor. Currently, I am serving as a Senator for the State. With all this experience within the law-making within the state as well as my leadership experience, I am more than capable of becoming Lieutenant Governor. I believe after my most recent rodeo as the presiding officer of the Senate, holding the Senate to a very high degree and organized one of its most productive and organized terms to date, I am confident in my ability to run the Senate once more.

And without further ado, my resume from me to you:

X 1 Governor

X 2 Lieutenant Governor and President of the Senate

X 2 Representative

X 1 Speaker of the House

X 2 Senator

X 1 Federal Protective Service Captain, Sergeant and Officer

X 1 Secret Service Agent

X 1 Ranger within the National Guard

III. Firestone State Patrol Addressment

The Firestone State Patrol has been a body in the spotlight in recent times. With the recent beheading of the now former Colonel Code_law, the body still has no definite successor as well, which has led to some uncertainty of the department’s future operations. The department is in dire need of strong leadership at the current moment with a head who isn’t afraid to be somewhat forceful to get the right things done. As we determine a strong handed active community individual who is capable of providing drastic measures and expectation in the coming administration, we as an administration shall also be divulging into the individuals under the former and future head honcho in command and determining the efficiency of said persons.

VI. Departmental Behavior

For those employed under the Executive branch, it has been a trend of recent date of varying degrees in toxicity towards coworkers and other community members as well as notable departmental misbehavior. With this in mind, our administration shall take executive employee conduct from the lowest level employee to the upper cream of the crop in a serious manner. While quite obviously taking up these concerns towards the executive leadership body in terms of individual departmental policy, we plan to also create a uniformed standard amongst the departments regarding this aspect via Executive Order to ensure that our employees stick to respectful standards while also obviously enjoying their work environment.

V. Department Quality Review System

A consistent complaint of various administrations has always been the quality of our departments. As an administration, we are set to review departments on a regular basis on policy management, employee activity, competency and so forth. Furthermore, we as an administration believe a previous idea set forth before would also assist in the task of quality review within the executive. That idea is to establish the Office of the Auditor General, whose office shall be tasked primarily with the assistance of the Governor’s office in reviewing and helping ensure the standards expected by the Governor are met.

VI. Communication Policy

Our administration is committed to being a professional and general open book body. With utilization of our unique team with varying degrees of background in public affairs and things similar, we as an administration are confident in our prospective ability to keep the active community well informed in important operations, concerns and general events as well as actively engaging with the citizenry with public affair events to expose them to the executive body. We shall also be committed to engaging with the relatively droughted news sector of the community to further engagement.

VII. Department Leadership Standard

In the Executive, it is expected within all leadership that they are held to higher standards and expectations by both the citizenry and the administration. In more recent times, various departmental heads have been observed to fall back on these fundamentals which has led to stagnation in various aspects of their work which affects the department to varying degrees. Our administration is set on ensuring those who hold office are meeting the standards set forth towards them. No matter the length of their tenure, reputation and similar aspects of their character, we shall be stern on our cabinet and ensure those who choose to lay back in their positions of leadership are held accountable and managed, removed or so forth from the administration.

VIII. Judicial Branch

The judicial system is something we believe has been overlooked and not consulted on various things during this most recent tenure. Various pieces of legislation have been pushed through the legislature at a rapid rate including some regarding judiciary such as sentence times. We as an administration will be stringent on ensuring any and all things affecting the legislature in any form that be considered properly and ensure those in the judiciary may voice their concerns as well. Other than this commitment, we plan to work closely with the judicial system, specifically the Chief Court Justice in any future recommendations for the court as well as any other concerns that may arise that the judicial system shall be addressed.

IX. Legislative Branch

In terms of the legislature, the Senate as always is an important body to hold to great standards and organization with it being the upper chamber of Congress. Following off the things previously practiced by the former President of the Senate, we will continue to hold Senators accountable and under the provisions under the Senate Standing rules. Furthermore, we shall also ensure both sessions are hosted on a more organized time basis than the current system as well as ensuring that duties are not too overly placed to the President Pro Tempore but instead shared as intended along with the Lieutenant Governor. We as an administration have full faith in the handling of the Senate following off the strong showing from Shark’s most recent term as Lieutenant Governor and hope to continue said trend to the foreseen future.

X. Continued Private Business Support

Private business has been a sector that has continued to boom through the state’s existence. Once a largely underappreciated and overlooked body, the private sector continues to hold a strong showing of both determination and effort by the diverse business community. While developmental support has gradually been improving for the private sector, they have largely been overlooked in most terms by the state legislature, especially in terms of their protection. This concern was recently addressed by Shark and subsequently passed. However, the work shall not be done there. As Shark attempts to ease the restrictions set forth on them by the Government especially in terms of employment regulation that largely is meant to reflect executive departments and not private business, we shall continue to look out of this specialized sector in further increases of protection when needed as well as any other legislation required as we further anticipate the new county in the near future.

XI. The County Government

The County government relations with the State government has been at times tense between the two bodies. The county has largely been seen as an untrustworthy or ineffective body for most of its existence and with some notable bad leadership points within its history which includes Patchy and Markibashi, the county has had its powers largely restricted by the legislature. However, it has been gradually shown that the county has been improving steadily and has held much better leadership. Henceforth, we believe it is time we allow the County to grow more independence from the State to an extent to allow it to thrive more. While Shark will begin advocating for the laxation of restriction with the County within the legislature especially with the County Affairs Committee, we hope to transform the state to county relationship this upcoming term into that of a supportive big brother than one who watches over every little action by the body.

XII. Further plans

• Usage of the DOS Archive Team to clear up and maintain our important boards for easier navigation
  • Various public affair events to engage the active community with the government
  • Continued legislative and executive assistance of the private sector in order to both promote and protect their interests
  • Ensure legislation brought to ourselves is properly reviewed and determine consequences, reasonableness, logicalness and so forth before signage
  • Press Corps formalized establishment and proper execution and subsequent measures to allow engagement with properly managed news bodies and active citizenry
  • Properly mandated information collection from cabinet officials that is also adaptive to ensure the best communication between the executive administration officials
  • Proper work with current and future congress on concerns of constitutional change and insurance of quality in said changes
  • Proper measures of employment protection within the state bodies while also working to make flexible regulation for private sector
  • Informative executive function releases occasionally in relation to providing insight to current status of operations as well as recent notable incidents in need of addressing
  • Open book transparency into major decisions by the executive and subsequent follow ups if needed
  • Properly managed courses of actions for any notable decision to ensure for best outcome
  • Focus on service departments especially such as the Department of Public Works

XIII. Conclusion

We see this campaign as a shining moment to be progressive in who heads the executive seat as well as continue to shape a more smooth road of our executive operations and further ourselves for the hopeful future, whatever that may occur. As we move onto a new year, we will commit ourselves to the citizenry to bring new ideals and provide our state with a better path of the future out of the crummy year that we all have experienced. We thank all who have taken the meticulous time reading our speech and that we can be the voice and leadership that you want and need.

Join our discord to stay up to date with the campaign!

“Nicole and Shark Forward for Better”

19 Likes

I SUPPORT NIC0LE_KELY AND SHARKFISH82, GOOD PEOPLE, AMAZING PEOPLE… WOW!!!

7 Likes

Support,I hope we can have them as Governor and Lt Gov of Firestone.

8 Likes

a governor with no government experience?!??

support but wack

8 Likes

she is post director mr tuffy

7 Likes

support

8 Likes

Support

To sacrifice my own life for Nic0le_kely & Sharkfish82 :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

Support!!1

7 Likes

SUPPORT