New Upcoming Business

Firestone Nuclear Power Plant

The Firestone Nuclear Power Plant is an new business coming to Firestone. Our mission is to provide clean energy to schools, hospitals, businesses, homes and much more.

Why Should We Use Nuclear Energy?

Many of you might be asking “Why should we rely on Nuclear Energy?” Well we should use nuclear power instead of other sources of energy because it can produce high levels of electricity without causing damage to our environment.

More Information

The Firestone Nuclear Power Plant is prepared to bring you the cleanest and safest kind of energy to your home and community.

We are currently looking for many positions to be filled within the company and are asking for you to help us achieve the goals of making a better and cleaner Firestone.

If you have any questions please DM CarterJUnderwood#3433 and we will help you as soon as I get your message.

Signed,
Firestone Nuclear Power Administration Team

4 Likes

oh jeez.

3 Likes

What?

3 Likes

NUCLEAR ENERGY?? ISNT THAT WHAT THE COMMUNISTS USED!!

I’LL STICK TO FINE AMERICAN OIL THANKS

3 Likes

lets try getting a full meltdown this time, partial wasn’t enough

6 Likes

America uses it a lot lol

3 Likes

Yes, Sir :slight_smile :joy:

3 Likes

It’s being added to V3 look at dev Trello

2 Likes

for the department of energy

3 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, the V3 Powerplant is already built, and in Arborfield(?), so is this a V2 or V3 business?

3 Likes

V3, but we are starting to set everything up now

3 Likes

don’t even start, v3 won’t be playable any time soon anyways :confused:

2 Likes

Maybe we’ll get a little dev help in V2 or I could name it Firestone Electric and we could do more than Nuclear Power

3 Likes

9 more days

2 Likes

Hopefully!

2 Likes

shakes head

2 Likes

Playability update is promised sometime in April (aka last day of April) and April 1 will be a building update. Also its probably gonna be similar to the launch 12 months ago anyways; overwhelmed with bugs

3 Likes

I’d suggest focusing on owning one business because it can be hard to own multiple and run them. This is from my experience and that of a lot of other people and it’s also the advice Commerce gives.
Saying this, if you give me a bit of time, I might finally pass Bloxmart’s inspection during this application submission.

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the suggestion

3 Likes

It has a version 3 label thing :man_facepalming:

2 Likes