New Spawn Locations

This issue has been plaguing V2 for way too long now, and I’d figure I’d get some feedback and suggest it.

Redwood is a hotspot. Why? Well, that’s where everyone spawns. Barely anybody will traverse the map due to this, and it causes the map to seem boring and bland to newcomers and to veterans to the game alike. If we added more spawn locations, maybe in Prominence, Arborfield, and maybe even Hillview, we’d have a much more lively and flowing map that isn’t always the same thing.

Now, I am aware this is a difficult development task, adding CDs in places and all, as well as fixing the scripts for spawning, but this is a game-breaking bug. Sure, we’ve persevered through it all, but as we are getting influxes of hundreds of players, they’ll see the chaos ensuing and think the game is pure anarchy in a small area.

Thoughts?

4 Likes

I agree with greatly. Making spawn points more diverse will make the map more alive as it seems boring hanging out around CD and waiting for someone to shoot the place up.

2 Likes

The reason the spawnpoint is in Redwood because the only Car dealership is located there. The devs already know this and is implementing multiple dealerships in v3. We cannot add this to v2 because that would require more effort and dedication from GetEnveloped and he is already re-writing v2 scripts. Give him a break and dont spam him with this. Plus most stores in other towns are broken and would require even more work.

1 Like