New ideas for Criminal Purposes

So today I was speaking with someone today in VC and we were talking about how there should be more ways for criminals to make money and give everyone more of a purpose. It came to mind that criminals only, buy guns kill cops, and rob stores and this cycle continues. I was thinking maybe a system where criminals could obtain supplies and sell this supply to an NPC somewhere on the map.

An example of this which is what I’m thinking is something like a crate of weapons, or a crate of ammunition spawns somewhere on the map may be, once an hour or once every 2 hours and criminals would be able to take this crate and, find the PAWS dealer giving a somewhat realistic aspect of how the PAWS dealer gets his stock. Upon criminals giving this crate to the PAWS dealer, they would be rewarded with some sort of cash reward. I believe this would be interesting for criminals, as it would allow criminals to have a more diverse way to obtain money. This was just an idea that popped into my head but I wanted to see what other people thought of this.

4 Likes

Criminals are getting too rich lately ngl

7 Likes

Criminals have got enough to do. Time to give citizens something to do maybe??

7 Likes

FISHING :fishing_pole_and_fish:

2 Likes

I mean longtime criminals who have friends within the community are able to get rich quickly but newer criminals usually cant and usually end up not playing, BUT a job that could pay a bit for doing activities such as fishing so that there’s more of a “neutral” money making method

BUT.

it’d take a bit to script which so like idk

3 Likes

let’s just say for v3…

3 Likes

Yea maybe

2 Likes

we all know v3 aint coming out till 3020

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes