New Idea for Spawning points

As you know, RW is always a mess. I would like to Propose to the Devs an idea where there is 3 spawn points. One at RW, one at Prom and one at Abor. This would allow for more action around the map, and allowing each department to actually have something to do, like FSP will get more action at highways. It can also encourage others to stop staying in one place and actually start driving a bit farther. The reason they dont do that is because there is literally nothing to do in the opposite side of the map because its just land and empty. Respond with comments.

7 Likes

Great idea, but wouldn’t that mean we’ll need a Car Dealership at those 3 spawn points?

2 Likes

One spawn point outside the map for bacon hairs.

4 Likes

spawn point move to docklands

3 Likes

The change would need far too much to happen. Car dealers would have to be implemented in all of the spawns. Additionally, people would probably just drive to Redwood anyway.

1 Like

Great idea, this is exactly what we need but if the devs want to do it then they will probably put it in V3 as they will need to make major changes in the cities to fit new car dealerships there.

1 Like

There should be a variety of spawn points across the County, not just in one place. I agree with this and hope to see it.

1 Like

And yeah, I agree that there should be spawn in every city, aswell as some activities and car dealership. It will make county be alive and not concentrated in Redwood only. Some people don’t even know about the existance of Arborfield and Prominence. Recently I went on citizens team, left Redwood and… I have nothing to do, nor in Arborfield or Prominence. And yes, let me say it “like in New Haven County”. Aswell it’s pretty easy to do for devs. And it can be implemented in the V3 aswell.

1 Like

lets just have it so anyone who joins the game with bacon hair spawns in hillview, no matter what team they’re on

1 Like