New Comer to House. Elect Firetreat21 for House!

New Comer?

Good Morning/Afternoon Citizens of Firestone!

I am Firetreat21, a Proud Citizen of Redwood. I have never won an election in the state of Firestone. But I think that is because I am new to this.

Introduction:
I am a very determinate person, with a strong policial attitude. I wish to accomplish re-writing bills and adding new ones to help provide for this growing community. Everyone wants to put the law enforcement personnel and Fire Fighters 1st in their campaign. Well, ladies and gentlemen, I can tell you right now that is not me. I care what the people want, what do they need? What can this Congress do to help them not just Firefighters and Police Officers? Why not give the people what they want, If they elect someone to serve for them why should we not give back to our community?

Actions:
I hope to do several things if I am elected to such a position in this state.

• Work personally with other congress officials to improve this community.
  • Propose new bills to fit this community as a whole and not just for Officers and Firefighters.
  • Give back to this community like so many people have done to me.

Closing Statement:
Let’s give this state an upgrade!
Let’s give citizens what they want!
Let’s give this state which we call home to change!
Citizens if you believe in what I do let us vote for a change in this state, Let us vote for a change in this society. Citizens I put my faith in your hands to vote for someone who is willing to put you FIRST and not SECOND!

Citizens if you believe in me please say Support or Signed, below in the comments

Thank You to who reads this and who votes for a change!

Signed,
Firetreat21

If you have any questions you can contact me Via Discord > iiTexas_Law
#4865 or Via Roblox > Firetreat21 Thank You once again!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/2ad34b0093f453b2a856f8333d9fd48a Current Citizen without forum account

1 Like

I support Firetreat21 for house.

1 Like

Great Ideas hope you forfill it. Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like
1 Like