New Business on the Horizon - Fédération Firestone de le Vélo - FFV/FFC

The Origins

With the recent update of bikes being introduced to Firestone, many people have scrambled to realise the extensive amount of possibilities. The other day I was discussing with Floatmanjason about possible businesses, and that is when it came to us the idea to create the Fédération Firestone de le Vélo - FFV/FFC. For those unable to comprehend the name of our business it means Firestone Federation of Bicycles.

Operations

This business would be all about cycling and it would cover multiple aspects of cycling.

1. We plan on creating a cycling roster for individuals wishing to pursue cycling on a professional level.
  2. We plan on providing multiple bike races and tournaments, for multiple styles of biking (MTB, BMX, Road and whatnot)
  3. We will also offer services similar to a biking club, meaning we will provide biking lessons to the younglings of Firestone or host state-wide biking tours.

Our Vision

Currently, we are finalizing vital features of our business as we prepare to apply for a business permit. We hope to see our business becoming official in the near future and plan on meeting all our fellow Firestonian cyclists.

10 Likes

I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT SPEAK ENGLISH

4 Likes

fo real

1 Like

I was being respectful so monkeys like you can understand.

2 Likes

Excited to see you go through the process

2 Likes

Bonjour mademoiselle, je porte des lunettes de soleil, je veux me venger, merci beaucoup, je crie, oui oui baguette, bisous bisous

3 Likes

Kisses ???!?!?! Miss ??!?!

1 Like

très cool ! j’ai hâte de soutenir !

3 Likes

Tour de Firestone YES YES

1 Like

i dont care if you cant spell “scribbles” properly

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.