Nermonile For Prominence District Council

I. Introduction
II. Past Experiences
III. Plans
IV. Ending

I. Introduction
When many people run for Council, they may talk the talk, but can they walk the walk?
That’s the one question that’s been asked about any candidate or nominee in Firestone.
My answer to this question is that yes, I can talk the talk and I can walk the walk.

Hi, I’m Nermonile, and I’m running to be your Prominence District Councilman.

II. Past Experiences
In Firestone, I’ve had some past experiences which include being a Public Attorney for a small amount of time but I didn’t get as much done as I had hoped. I was also a deputy for the Stapleton County Sherrif’s Office back in the summer of 2018. When I was in SCSO I learned how important teamwork and communication was and that without them, it can be difficult to accomplish most goals.

III. Plans
Now if I am to be elected into the council, I promise you that I will use teamwork and communication to help achieve my goals.
Using my teamwork and communication skills I can make sure that with the help of you, the citizens, I can accomplish my goals which consist of;

• Improving the relation between councilmen and women with citizens.
  • Reviewing and possibly amending any ordinances which can be faulty.
  • Working on making Prominence more of a tourist attraction and a place for citizens
    to visit more often.
  • Fill in the empty buildings with common interests of the people.

Prominence is most prominently known for the capitol building. This is an issue though which is it’s the only big attraction of the entire city. To fix this, I will work with my fellow District Councilmen and women, as well as the people, to bring the city to reach a level of accomplishment never seen before.

IV. Ending
So I thank you all for reading this speech and taking time out of your day to consider me to be your next Prominence District Councilman. Have a good day or night wherever you may be.

1 Like

Support,
District Of Prominence Mayor.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support
lidels

1 Like

SUPPORT!!!

1 Like

Support.