Ndh1015 For Senate

Hello I’m Ndh, I’m a current employee in the Department of Public works and a Supervisor in the Capital Gas of Firestone. Now some of the reasons I should be elected is because I’m a former senator in a Ro-Nation and I’m also a great leader. I have also been in the Prominence District Council. I have great activity and will always be able to take any suggestions or ideas from the public no matter how good or bad they are cause I want everyone to have a voice in Firestone. Some of the other reasons I should be elected is I’m great at coming up with new bills and ideas for people too. I know I’m not known as much as these other candidates but I do possess some great factors. I would like to thank you for your time and hope you consider voting for me in the next Firestone Senator Elections.

1 Like

What Ro-Nation were you a Senator in? Also what bills are you coming up with?

1 Like

I was a Senator In OSFUSA and most of my bills are still a work in progress but one I have started thinking about it is maybe some new department ideas but for now most of them will be kept private due to the fact I don’t need people taking my ideas.

1 Like

Then no support, I have no idea what you’re planning to do.

2 Likes

no plans to share, no supports to share

2 Likes
1 Like

thats what your speech is for. its to share your ideas with the public so they know why to vote for you

1 Like

support y not not like you’re gonna win anyways

1 Like

Well there small but I want to be able to make FPE not a Business but of somewhat of a volunteer job or a program id also try to get them a team in V3 and a new bill that allows departments to park at CD in a designated spot that is saved for them by a sign and any civ that parks there shall be towed My last idea is to add police parking around the map at various businesses.
(This was recently thought of)

1 Like

you dont have control over a single one of those things
those are all dev issues

1 Like

what is the point of different parking spots…

1 Like
1 Like