Ndh1015 for House of Representatives (Special Elections)

Hello, I’m ndh1015. I have been in Firestone for about a year now and have experienced many things while I was here. I am a current Head Supervisor in Capital Gas of Firestone. I also have served in the Prominence District Council. After serving in District Council I moved onto work for the Department of Public Works and learned many new things about how Firestone runs and I got to see the issues firsthand due to me always being in-game. I have also served as a Senator and A house representative in a Ro-nation known as OSFUSA in which I learned how to create bills and get them passed to better the people. If I were to become a House Representative I would make sure to put people first and answer any questions and take any bill suggestions and if they seemed good enough for our people they would be written and up and I would attempt to get support and pass them. I am hoping for your support as there is one seat and that seat should be filled by someone who is active and understands Firestone and how it runs. I’d like to thank you for your time and hope you support me for the House of Representatives’ Special Elections. Again if you have any questions please forward them to ndh1015#2398 and I will get back to you ASAP

2 Likes

my eyes hurt because of how white those words are. plz change them

2 Likes

Sorry about that…

2 Likes

no worries, now I can properly read

2 Likes

Support,

3 Likes

I’ll support since you seem competent from what I have seen in Aigio.

3 Likes

plans?

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Go vote.

1 Like