Ndh10105 for Prominence District Council Special Elections

Hello, I’m ndh1015 most of my friends call me ndh. I have decided to run for the Prominence District Council Special Elections. Some of the reasons I have decided to run is i’m active and I feel I will be a new face to this job. I’m kinda new to Firestone and I’m trying to learn how to use everything but overall one my greatest things about me is my activity I currently work for Capital Gas of Firestone they are a great company and have taught me a lot. I think I’m fit for this because I’m good at making smart decisions and I work well under pressure this is going to be new for me so I understand if you don’t wanna vote seeing the fact that I’m kinda new but overall I think it will be mainly a learning experience for all. Now I understand most of the folks running will be past people or people who have way more experience then me so I would really appreciate if you thought about voting me and seeing a new and active face holding a job like this. I’d like to thank you for your time and if you don’t vote me then at least vote cause every vote counts no matter who you are.

3 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

2 Likes

I SUPPORT I wanna see people learn

4 Likes

i support

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

supoort!

3 Likes

Support