NCISfan5 for Redwood City Council

Hi, I’ve been thinking about getting active in Firestone again, and decided to try and run for City Council.

About Me
I joined Firestone in December 2018, ROBLOX in 2011. I was a member of the Stapleton County Fire Department for about 6 months. After SCFD, I took a break for a couple years to focus on things outside of ROBLOX. Outside of ROBLOX, I am a realistic roleplayer as well as a Python bot coder. Outside of Firestone, I have been in Norfolk as a firefighter as got all the way up to a chief. I was also in TRC back when Fed was running it, I don’t remember my rank, however.

Redwood Council Plan
My plan while being on the Redwood Council is to keep what Donxld had going. In my opinion the municipalities are not used to their fullest extent as they should be. There’s a whole lot that we can do, and I plan to show that, by listening to concerns to citizens and try to implement them as best as I can. I also will implement bills to make Redwood as realistic as it can be, between business operations, the upcoming police department, and more.

This is my first time running for a political position and I decided to give it a try. Thank you for reading and I hope to have your support!

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support