NCISfan5 for Redwood City Council (2022)

Hi, I’m planning on running for my second term in Redwood to finish some things I have started.

About Me
I joined Firestone in December 2018, ROBLOX in 2011. I was a member of the Stapleton County Fire Department for about 6 months. After SCFD, I took a break for a couple years to focus on things outside of ROBLOX. Outside of ROBLOX, I am a realistic roleplayer as well as a Python bot coder. Outside of Firestone, I have been in Norfolk as a firefighter as got all the way up to a chief. I was also in TRC back when Fed was running it, I don’t remember my rank, however.

Redwood Council Plan
My plan while being on the Redwood Council is to help get the city prepared for when V3 drops as well as continue to fix the charter to make it more realistic. So far I have gotten the visuals updated, this term I plan to get the ordinances ready. I will also continue to take suggestions from citizens and members of the City of Redwood for new bills/ordinances.

Thank you for reading and supporting me for my first terms and I hope to have your support for just this second term!

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

I have much respect for this individual, as the former CoS to the RW Mayor I’ve seen NCIS show so much dedication to his city that I haven’t seen for a while

Support & Endorsed

/s/
Bacon
Municipal Freak served in all 3 City Administrations
Fmr. RW CoS
Arbor Mayor
FPS President
Carmines Co-Owner
Governors CoS
Much more

3 Likes

1 Like