National Park (Please Read & Support) < only if you like it

I am terrible at these, but here I go. There should huge national park with lots of trees and cabins all over or even trailer home whichever works. The roads leading to there must not be paved rather be muddy like back roads. The plan for that huge park is first it gives Government officials and citizens ability to get away from the city hustle. Second, it gives criminals place to hang out that isn’t in the open. That is something FS lacks. This will get them be part of the fun that FS offers. Now because this is massive national park it will be runned by Firestone Department of Parks and Recreation which has no use at them moment and it can be found here: https://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=3783474 . This new edition to the new map would be one that would go well with the new terrain that Roblox offers and even having a huge lake within the new park would be a plus.

5 Likes

v3 @FedoraMasterB98

2 Likes

Yeah I saw the map, you could easily slap on a fat park there.

3 Likes

We should make the Gas rig playable as in you can drill for gas, than it gets shipped to a refinery. After that it leaves the refinery being gasoline for cars and you drop it off at any gas station.

3 Likes

Support

Signed,
CrazyFlankz

POST Junior Instructor
2S41 SCSO Deputy

2 Likes

A park ranger service maybe? Part of the Firestone Department of Parks and Recreation?

But yeah, sounds good. Would be nice to get away from the prison and get into a cabin, hehe.
Support.

Signed,

Wolfcreator2
Warden
Firestone Department of Corrections

3 Likes

Knowing this group, they’ll make that an LE department…

God… no more

2 Likes

I made this thread already kinda but i don’t care

2 Likes

It should be apart of DPW.

3 Likes

Fed made a group called Department of Parks and Rec. So it’ll be under that group.

2 Likes

A national park would add realism and make for a more intense manhunt operation. That would also add a new area of responsibility for ASU (ex: tracking down suspects who flee into the remote areas of the park) if that division stays.

Support

Signed,

sentinelraven
Sergeant
Firestone State Patrol

2 Likes

I mean… It would also be nice for the civs to actually enjoy somewhere.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

well fedora already did make dept of parks and recreation which became a HUGE meme so

support :weary:

2 Likes

Support,

signature

2 Likes

SS_Commando
Support

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
NicoloSkrt

2 Likes