Mynictrc for Senate

Good evening, everyone.

Currently from the looks from outside of the Senate, we’ve foreseen a great fall with professionalism, commitment, and voice of citizens within the senate, I believe I’d be able to take role and commit to such opportunity to improve the state in a effectively way. I’d like to mention, I may not have much experience, but I have the grounds and means to bring something to the table unlike others.

PLANS

1. If elected into the Senate, I would like into the articles of impeachment towards the current serving Governor which seems to be a major issue at the moment. I’d be able to create a personal census weather the impeachment is believable to be reasonable to remove the Governor, or side with the most as of right now, not to think too much about it nay the impeachment when time comes.

2. Propose a public poll towards the Law Enforcement part of the state and get a census about the Name and Badge act or bill that proposed to make Law Enforcement show name for a identification upon a request from a civilian and state the callsign as well.

3. Encourage and bring activity, professionalism and competence back to the senate. Whereas currently, we have senators we are unprofessional, lack commitment and betray their supporters about hearing there voices which most have lacked. IF you cannot make commitment to your state nor your citizens then you shouldn’t be running regardless.

I’ll be willing to express and elaborate more on my plans if needed so.

FORMER AND CURRENT OCCUPATIONS

• PDP: Corporal (K9 Officer)
  • SCSO: Deputy First Class
  • SWAT: Operative
  • FBI: Special Agent
  • FDHS: Secret Service Agent
  • FDHS: CRT Agent
  • FDHS: Federal Protective Service Officer
  • FSCG: (Sergeant First Class) Chief Petty Officer of MSRT
  • FNG: 6th Ranger Battalion Echo Company Staff Sergeant
  • FNG: Staff Sergeant
  • FSP: Corporal
2 Likes

no way bruh y’all… you guys really want oliver to LOSE so your all running LOL

support

4 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support. I may not have agreed with your views but you have more than 5 braincells which is just about what we can scrape off of the bottom of the pot for Senators at the moment x

4 Likes

SUPPPPPPPPPPORRRRRRRT

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

100% support

2 Likes

suppportttt

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support my good g

2 Likes

much appreciate it!

1 Like

support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

stolealexis supports

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

This furry supports mynictrc for senate.

UwU.

2 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

2 Likes