My resignation from doc

:FDOC: ANNOUNCEMENT < Just copy pasting shit if you saw it already you can continue

Okay guys, you know shit is getting real when I use a announcement format :eyes: like some of you might know that I will be leaving yall tomorrow, tomorrow is the date where @FalconLV accepted me in DOC 2 years ago (https://prnt.sc/hw6gaa) and tomorrow will be the date where I will be leaving this great department, I will conclude my duty as warden with a huge shift tomorrow and we will do a department trip by using our prison busses ( @Governor l0ne1w0lf1 approved that btw) I will announce the time later. If you ask why I leave here it is: I got accepted in the fire department in real life and want to focus on my training in order to focus on my training I have to play less games and honestly firestone takes up the most time I spend on ROBLOX thats the reason.

I won’t make a shiny resignation letter because that would be wayyyy to long i just want to thank everyone who assisted me on my way in DoC starting from a small applicnat to a department head it’s been a hard way sometimes but in mostly it was fun

Cheers

9 Likes

o7 bro

4 Likes

You promised me you’ll hire me in v3 if I come with a clean record and POST cert :disappointed:

3 Likes

hah he posted Fuck This Shit I’m Out that is funny

3 Likes

cya bro, since the nypd days lol. good times

3 Likes

o7 fam

3 Likes

o7 bro, goodbye and have a good time outside of roblox

3 Likes

Buddy, get your record wipped and apply under kensters command :blush:

3 Likes

:frowning: adios best Warden in FS history. You fixed DoC and made it the department it’s today: an active and fun family. Will miss you

3 Likes

o7 hero. already sent u spam messages in dms yesterday lol

3 Likes

already answered

2 Likes

tyfys o7

3 Likes

o7 :pleading_face:

3 Likes

oh seven

2 Likes

3 years later