My investiagtion

Hello,

you all may or may not have noticed that I am currently being investigated for inactivity and failure to execute the office of Warden (https://goo.gl/WDdrsF) in this post I would like to speak about some things in the document, first of all you can see 3 screenshots with people saying “I don’t even know who the warden is” I personally don’t believe that these screens are enough to proof that someone is inactive nor incompetent to perform his duties, I am pretty sure that if we ask some people in the discords “Who is the Secretary from the Department of State” or “Who is the Fire Chief” not everyone will know the correct answer and why does it matter at all? Do you have to know the department head from a department that you are not even employed in? I don’t think so. Then you can see 5 investigations from DPS (I am not really sure why they are on there probably to proof incompetence) I only have to point out 2 things with these investigations. Was there ever a department head fired/impeached because some employees messed up on duty? and Do you want me to sit at DoC 24/7 and supervise them? Then what mythric has pointed out with the announcements and policies. I don’t think that activity can be judged by how many announcements are being pushed out or how many policies you can create per month. Right now I don’t see any need for new policies. (if you have ideas feel free to DM me)I think Activity should be judged by how often is the person ingame/patrols?, does he get back to DM’s? Does he do his work? Does he care about employees? etc…

Feel free to discuss with me under this post or DM me any suggestion/concerns you may have regarding DoC.

Thank you for reading.

3 Likes

Forgot something, I am trying to motivate people to join but let’s be honest. We sit at a gate 24/7 and do nothing, if people breakout they will most likely be banned and if we are having a prison transport on duty nobody bothers about calling them, it’s really frustrating to be 10-8 as prison transport and then seeing that LEO’s just arrest the people right away. We only have 1 vehicle and a prison where everyone can glitch out and the stuff that was promised by the devs hasn’t been added to the game. I can understand why people don’t want to sit at a gate 24/7 and barely do anything.

5 Likes

Then we found a solution; remove it.

3 Likes

I think you’re doing fine. Why is anyone investigating this anyway? There’s nothing to investigate…

6 Likes

CGOC first targets a gay justice, now a German warden? Funny way of trying to prove activity

4 Likes

This is why we are investigating. Many wanted to jump straight to Impeachment. If we can’t find enough good quality evidence, then we will recommend no impeachment.

3 Likes

Isn’t it the Governor’s job to decide whether he feels his cabinet is performing exceptionally or
not…?

5 Likes

Honestly CGOC shouldn’t concern itself with petty investigations, that’s how DPS got hate in the past under previous administration

3 Likes

Lol. Why is he being investigated…

1 Like

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GRU-fDL1PNGeY3iItA9r76CSwmZcO3b02cAX8kfaVKw/edit

1 Like

CGOC expresses activity by coordinating attacks on homosexual and foreign individuals in the form of investigations in an effort to tarnish their public reputation.

5 Likes

To be transparent, DOC has been stable for the past few weeks. I do not agree that an investigation should be initiated if the department is doing fine.

5 Likes

As a Captain under TTEMB I can say without lying that he isn’t inactive. Judging someone on their amount of announcements and policies they do is absolute bullshit. The High Command discusses a lot in the high command channel with TTEMB and most of the time, we Captains make the announcements as they are related to our division. There is no need for policies right now, as the department operates functional and we don’t have problems with our Correctional Officers.

These three screenshots look pretty weird to me. It’s basically three people that we don’t even know saying that they don’t know who the Warden is. Also you can only see what they said and not in what context they said it. Who are these people? Three out of roughly 200 people (I didn’t check them, just an estimate) serving in Firestone Law Enforcement Departments.

TTEMB is a good Warden, one of the best DoC had and removing him will lead to an absolute mess in DoC.

Murphystem
DoC Captain
SERT Commander

3 Likes

I believe Warden TTEMB is doing a fine job, and he’s been perfect about communication even before I was elected Governor. I would be most displeased to see him removed from Warden. I formally request that the Congressional Government Oversight Committee drop this “investigation” and focus on more pressing matters surrounding the government.

CanineEnforcement
Governor of the State of Firestone

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes