My governor farewell, fun classic stories & slight rant

o7 tyfys

5 Likes

Bear just beat you man, he had the whole POST on his side.

4 Likes

o7 gl in your future

5 Likes

that debate tho, says it all

3 Likes

@Ash1835 you’re a true legend you actually referenced keemstar you madlad
take care :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you for your time as Governor Ash! o7

5 Likes

o7 sir

5 Likes

I definitely feel like ppl underestimate how much time u have put in FS. The amount of effort and time for lego game is crazy. ur time isn’t up in fs yet

5 Likes

o7 Ash, good luck in your future endeavors!

5 Likes

o7 babe, sorry to see you go so soon. Love ya and thanks for everything you did during your term. Hope to see you stick around in Firestone a little bit longer at least.:heart:

Also anyone who does #NOTMYGOVERNOR protests are fucking sped just throwing that out there.

4 Likes

o7, sucks to see people still in a farewell message revolved around an apology and farewell continue to criticize in a place where it is not needed, but nonetheless, the work will show eventually.

3 Likes

all these people are acting like your dying irl -___-

5 Likes

ash you are so cool. good luck in senate and in 4 months time we will see you back as the governor again!!!

3 Likes

thx for the pardon dawg

first governor of v3 u know atleast even though it’s very early and pretty much unable to be rped or even follow simple road laws BUT it will get there

i hope 2 see u as governor again

i was however scared tony would win so that is something to look forward to

4 Likes

o7 : (

4 Likes

Love you ash <3

4 Likes

o7 from ur biggest supporter

4 Likes

you cant even drive cars in a straight line in Ro - New York, even if you wanted to!

uprisingamerican

4 Likes

skye and fighting are right. it’s an election, just suck it up, you won’t always have success. i like you ash, you’re a good guy but just have a better attitude on losing.

4 Likes

o7 Ash, Best Governor.

4 Likes