o7 gl with future endeavors

2 Likes

The fusion days with you were fun, I’m gonna miss you bro. o7

2 Likes

o7 :(((((((((

2 Likes

o7 bro

2 Likes

hey fairfull we haven’t been in much contact or anything in the past year but you were someone who always supported me and had my back. not to mention you were a complete badass when deployed in atoll, take care man I wish you well

-ash

2 Likes

Thanks Ash, keep in touch. Wish you well as well.

1 Like

o7 fair, never got to know you but i wish you the best of luck in life brother

2 Likes

o7. won’t forget you and my probie patrol I had with you which was a blast haha. best of luck in your future :heart: will miss ya :frowning_face:

2 Likes

o7 brother.

2 Likes

From SWAT to CRT, you’ve always been a great friend of mine. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope we can stay in touch brother.

2 Likes

If there’s anything I can do about toxicity please message me privately and I will look into it.

As Lieutenant Governor, I understand that I am expected to be active, though, just like you, I have “a life”. To be completely honest, I completely understand that this is a waste of my time, and am doing this second term because Firestone is dying and I want to give it one last chance, so those playing it can enjoy it for longer.

Thank you for your service. I really loved reading this post, and I don’t blame you for going inactive. Life must ALWAYS come first.

2 Likes

o7 gangster, thank you for being a real one and saying some pretty meaningful things with this post, hopefully it’ll resonate with some of the people still in the group. Hopefully we’ll cross paths again somewhere down the line :100:

I bid you good luck with your future endeavors, good sir.

2 Likes

Thanks, Canine. Keep in touch my friend.

2 Likes

o7 man. I appreciate you considering me for CRT and won’t forget that. I just gotta say you seemed like a really chill person but was inactive. I see why. Firestone isn’t worth the time. The reason why I am still here is for some online friends who play fs and just to burn some free time. I still think community is alright but v3 needs more attention. Anyways, thank you for all you have done. I know you have done some great things for CRT and that shouldn’t be pulled off because of some argument.

2 Likes

o7, good stuff in this post

2 Likes

o7 dude, very well said

2 Likes

another one bites the dust

you didnt resign from my department though kinda sus???

2 Likes

big c :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart: you will be missed :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

It’s been a pleasure working with you for all these years. o7

2 Likes