My Final Farewell and Retirement

MY STORY!

Wow, 4.5 years in this state, I didn’t think I would make it this far, achieve what I have achieved and accomplish what I’ve accomplished. Being an immigrant from TRC/Rockport and Norfolk, I followed our great Founder Fedora to all the different groups he created because I liked the way things were run, the community was great and so I began my career in Firestone as the first Deputy Chief of Staff under LaffyDecious, with the political help of QuickHead555 who was the First County Executive. I didn’t do many things memorable there as I was only 12, I remember copying the Rockport Capital Staff guidelines, however, which lingered on until late v1.

I then ran for a vacant County Council seat and won BIG! This is where I first actually started to do stuff and gain the experience needed for offices to come, in fact here is the first bill that I ever wrote, which passed the Council!

Great bill right? Believe it or not, this is still better than some legislation proposed by our elected officials in Firestone nowadays. Anyway, I served 2 more terms as County Council before I eventually went on to run for Representative, in fact during that term some legislation I created still exists to this day, in heavily edited fashions. One of them I recall was a piece of legislation to properly recognize and establish handicap spots, I wrote that damn bill and I still don’t have a fucking license to park in those spots… I was bored, so I went onto the Firestone News Corporation to say I was running for County Executive against my old boss QuickHead555! Very memorable race, in-fact here are some pictures from the debate, (which was the first-ever debate in Firestone)

fnc2

fnc3

I won the debate and the election! By the way Quick is a great friend of mine I knew for at least 2 years before Firestone, we met in a Titanic RP community and we still talk to this day and is one of my closest friends I’ve met online. So now from my recollection, I was literally the most popular County Executive, not gloating just a fact, go on the old FNC twitter my approval rating was at 60-70%, unheard of in v1 times. I completely shaped the county to what it is today, at 13 and 14. I established the County Charter, new laws, municipalities (I regret that one LOL!) and many more big things. I was also the first person to ever hold an event similar to the State of the Union, which was called the “State of the County Address”, yes I manufactured it and the state stole the idea and made the State of the State, here is a picture of my first County Address,

fnc4

I would serve 3 terms before the County was abolished due to inactive and incompetent County Executives.

WOW! STATE POLITICS

I later pursued State politics for the first time, making my mark in the House, proposing many constitutional amendments and at this point, I flipped to more Conservative aspects which really enhanced my career. I made my way up to Speaker of the House after several successful Speaker Pro Tempore terms, which Virginian_State and OVG helped me into that role and moulded my career. I then went quiet and served in a Cabinet position, the Department of Boating and Waterways for several months, pre-abolishment and post-abolishment and the only Secretary ever to serve “twice”. I rejuvenated my career after it was abolished by going back to County politics to serve two more terms as County Executive, as it was established finally, I brought back the old great policies and charter I had in 2017/2018 and made it great again. I also resigned from County Executive just after Christmas, the only time I’d ever resign from politics without going into a new job in politics.

TREMENDOUS BEST GOVERNOR TERMS!

Now, the most exciting part of my career, I just resigned as County Executive, I go back to DOBW and sit there for another few months until I start talking with Sharkfish82, Lt. Governor under Canine. We got along well and decided we could work together to make a government. We ran for Governor and Lt. Governor about a year ago, facing off against Jefrafra and Skye_Jones, the court people, and we WON! We formed government and I ran the Senate, quite frankly to it’s the best performance since early V2, I brought back those old policies and personalities that guided me when I started my career in Firestone. I was very proud of that term, Shark didn’t want to re-run so I ran with Hecxtro, (sort of regret, sort of don’t) quite honestly very differing political views, but I wanted someone who was able to criticize me but still have my back, I got a lot of one of those things. I had one of the best Governor terms ever, we saw tremendous growth on the diplomatic stage and domestic too, I gave the most support for businesses ever, jumpstarting great businesses like Capital Gas, Quest Expeditions, Snacc’ees and many more great businesses. I worked hard to mould are state to be great again as it was in v2, and shadowed my governor term similar to Butsworth’s, a great legislator. I completely jumpstarted the courts, appointing the most DCJ’s since v2, and a great part of that goes to Skye and the Judge Mentorship Program which produced great nominees. A term I can be proud of.

I was going to retire after one governor term, but I figured there was still better I could do with the gas left in my political tank, I, unfortunately, lost to a BRIT, my first ever election loss, at this point I conceded that there wasn’t much time for me left, following a great term in the Senate despite the controversy which completely broke my heart, quite honestly I put so much effort throughout my time here to help people get the joy that I got being this community, and it’s a real shame I was slandered and had my image somewhat destroyed by these quite honestly low IQ, smooth-brained individuals who Il lui manque des bardeaux…

And now we’re here about a month after another election loss, only 2nd time ever, it is clear that Firestone is no longer friendly to diverse political opinions. I have no energy to complete this Representative term especially getting snubbed from the Speakership and the Pro Tempore position in which 3-4 representatives voted on are no longer in the state or holding the position of Representative.

My Final wishes:

• There is talk that some politicians want to ban political parties in Firestone altogether, don’t.
  • For Christ’s sake, make a clear separation of powers with the State and County, I’ve tried they’ve failed.
  • Elected officials, stop being complete idiots upon winning an election, actually know how to do the job you are elected to before you run.
  • The VIP role in the Firestone Discord :pleading_face:
  • Crackdown on the literal borderline corruption that occurs in the Courts. (idc what they say to deny it, it happens, I’ve seen it.)
  • Stop being so toxic, on many subjects v3, politically and in-general, it kills the community.

!!!PEOPLE I WANT TO THANK!!!

• QuickHead555, showed me to this state, and helped my out lots BFF!
  • Butsworth, This man moulded my career and really helped when I needed advice as Governor.
  • colorful_parrots, very fun guy, great secretary, a great friend.
  • zepplinninspector, very funny accent great friend to talk to
  • AtlanticCanuck, best Chief of Staff, great Canadian boy.
  • Cuxle, monke
  • Borg, monke
  • Scriblez, I have no regrets pardoning you of all crimes, and yo thanks for hosting the Minecraft Realm
  • Samtella, THANK YOU FOR HOSTING NEARLY ALL THE FIRESTONE MINECRAFT SERVERS!
  • laffydecious, another mentor who appeared like a ghost and would help me out.
  • Rolerain, no hard feelings, helped me out in late career.
  • Fedora, Path, Envelope, you guys are great people and very fun to interact with you work to hard on this state and get way too much hate, I thank you for keeping this state as democratically free as possible.
  • Hecxtro, it hurt to see you oppose me so much, but you are alright.
  • idot_dannyboy, we agreed on essentially nothing but he is a great guy.
  • patchy319, not getting into my explanation
  • anona, i love british people and she brings such a positive vibe to every among us game and vc.
  • tuffy29, my man
  • iimajic_law, this man is a great guy to meme with, very funny
  • CanineEnforcement, one of the best governors, very great character gives off mafia vibes.
  • faachiano, you remind me of TRUMP and Canine, you better be governor one day.
  • td1tony, you’ll be governor one day.
  • clonemep, i feel like i raised that boy
  • rodriksousa, i feel like i raised that boy
  • genner, don’t ever use the word smart with me
  • matthew, the gay one very funny guy
  • joshernaut, we are literally the same person, i am FULLY convinced.
  • nicole, great post director
  • sharkfish82, i have so many great things to say to you, but most importantly you gave me back my career.
  • cenosity, ride high brotha.
  • chill_bunniez, this man is very chill
  • tooboo, stupid FURRY
  • crankyluke, this guy always gets me laughing, idk why
  • rgb_flames, good canadian boy
  • ovg, virginian_state, you made me WHO I AM!
  • brent, your sus af
  • code_law you too man
  • stamose, literally the best senator he works way to hard and deserves to be governor
  • mrfergie, i love ac / dc too!
  • mrzip, default face gang gang
  • mremote, you’re LITERALLY woman
  • notoriousamerican, TRUMP 2020
  • floatmanjason, one of the few original people left
  • canadianlaw, yo you owe me so much for giving aigio a positive view from the firestone perspective
  • ilordofaviation, how are you still fdoa secretary
  • lidels good mod
  • anyone else i missed.

now guys, i am not grammar checking my entire post but it’ll probably make sense and be good because i am literally incredible.

WHY ASH?

now the reason I resigned now, is I look at these old pictures from v1, nobody is left in them except me and maybe a few others, I’m, simply out of gas too. guys with my resignation, you will now be officially in the 4th era of Firestone, make it a good one. i may come back to politics one day, hell i might even run for governor or something a few terms down the road, but please look at my legacy as a great one, and that i tried everything in my power to make this state the best it could be. and yes I will still be in Firestone and on roblox

I want to thank all my supporters, who’ve supported me from v1, to the present, it’s been a great ride, I just hope I can be remembered as a great politician and all the effort I put in through all the years is remembered. This is actually very sad for me, I spent so much time here, making some great online friendships and a nice hobby I had over the years, trying my best for the state.

With that being said,

I resign from my Representative position.

Do widzenia przyjaciele!

34 Likes

can u get on the realm aero lavacasted spawn

4 Likes

hello. bye.

2 Likes

THANKS ASH

o7 fun times as governor

4 Likes

MY FAVOURITE CANADIAN BOY, IM GONNA MISS YOU RUNNING IN FS😭

5 Likes

I SWEAR IF IT LOGS ME OUT ONE MORE TIME
o7 ash and wish you the best in the future

4 Likes

maybe i’m your alt I don’t know

o7 man

5 Likes

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ash it was an honor. Through thick and thin you’ve done amazing things for this group. o7.

3 Likes

o7 very glad you will still be around :slight_smile:

backstreet battles later? :wink:

8 Likes

Thank you for your time and service with Firestone Ash. I have seen you do some good things. It is very very sad to see you go. I wish you good luck with your future!

3 Likes

o7 ash

sheds tear

4 Likes

o7 my man and yes one day i will be governor

5 Likes

nvm it was borg @Ash1835

3 Likes

My favorite governor

4 Likes

12 Likes

NONOONOONONONONONONOONNONONONONONONONONONONONONOONO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

o7
:sob:

3 Likes

goodbye ash bro :frowning_face:

2 Likes

@Ash1835 o7 Ash I remember every time you DMed me with your campaign for anything government I supported you lol thanks for everything you did in FS :frowning: also thanks for approving my LOA when you were gov when I was going through rough times with irl

2 Likes

i enjoyed reading this.

3 Likes