My Consolation Speech

@DannyboyJurist o7, thank you

2 Likes

o7 chief

2 Likes

always liked you, o7

2 Likes

you were a worthy opponent danny, i wish you all the best. you’re a great friend and politician and person!

3 Likes

this is very cash money of you

everyone liked this

that is very much adequate

i approve of this message

i think you dropped this :crown:

not the hero we expected, but the hero we received

equal rights equal fights

equal rights equal lefts

7 Likes

bye bye bb

2 Likes

Thank you for all your help towards the state. “O7”

-Senator Stamose

2 Likes

SORRY I WAS ON THE SUBWAY I HAD TO GET HOME TO SHIP A RETURN IN BROOKLYN ahem straightens tie

im sure everyone has some fond fun and friendly memories of what youve done for this community
your devotion, steadfast righteousness, and dignity to all as a Servant of the People has earned you your reputation, has made your name known, and has made you a role model for all others who will come after you
as many before you, including me, have, it is eventual that you will realize you have potential further than this place and choose to seek it out, but until that moment comes it will be enough, but just only enough, to say we thank you for your service to us and to yourself in revealing such defining qualities in your time here
it is with the utmost respect for all your work that i on behalf of the cumulative state of firestone state and offer the following

welcome to the club, danny
we have jackets.

oh shit we just pulled into Coney Island Stillwell oh shit there’s a D train on shit gotta run oh god oh fuck oh god oh fuck oh god oh fuck

and a little extra somethin

birds.

2 Likes

Even tho you locked me up in DoC many times, Love you danny <3

2 Likes

o7 chief

2 Likes

daddy
( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

2 Likes

@Butsworth GET JOGGING

1 Like

Aside from that reply to butty, it’s been my honour and privilege to work alongside with you in some form within the judiciary. As well as for you to be under my leadership.

Wish you all the best to your future endeavours.

sorry for the late reply, been busy so I didn’t see this

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like