My Bid for the Gubernatorial Election

Notice of Candidacy to the Citizens of Firestone

Hello fellow citizens. I, DannyboyLaw, officially announce my candidacy for Governor, with my running mate SeanCityNavy. I believe our combined, extensive experience in our government speaks for itself. We are excited for the election season, and to further serve our state. Our official manifesto and campaign support thread will be made upon commencement of the election period in compliance with election regulations.

“Transparency, accountability, order.”

Note: this is not a campaign thread, support shown here does not count towards the actual election, this is simply an announcement.

8 Likes

As the current Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone, I hereby support and endorse your campaign and wish you the best of luck within this run.

7 Likes

There just went FrancisHUnderwood and Sharkfish82’s campaign lol

2 Likes

good job

4 Likes

Absolutely will be supporting. Good luck.

2 Likes

Wow thank you MrsEmote

4 Likes

yes pls

2 Likes

Good luck.

3 Likes

And to you.

2 Likes

GO DANNY

3 Likes

while you were a good former attorney general, i will not be supporting this (for now)

good luck

3 Likes

holy shit i’m legit serious
when i was on fs looking at the term end
i was thinking about danny being governor

2 Likes

I hereby revoke my endorsement for this campaign and simply support DannyboyLaw in his run for Governor.

Reason: Expulsion of Senator SeanCityNavy

2 Likes

i told you to inform me next time you decided to run, oml

2 Likes

I support DannyboyLaw and SeanCityNavy in their endevours and I believe with Danny’s knowledge of the Law and Sean’s congressional experience, They will make a great team.

2 Likes