My apology letter

I’m not sure where to start. I’m assuming when you saw that whole FSP:GATE forum you were pretty disappointed and pissed at me and everyone else. Hell i’m disappointed in myself for not leaving the damn group chat when I had a chance. No, I did not start that “coup” or group chat. Jordan told me to add him and I did then he added me to some group chat named “Jordan’s Council of Trusted People”. Was it sketchy at first? Obviously. Like I’ve said before evidence won’t lie. Yea I fucked up and get thrown in the “POST Certification Revoked” section of Firestone. I also got every position I once had gone in seconds. Now I won’t lie to you and say I wasn’t apart of this. I was apart of it for some weird reason. Something just honestly “clicked” in my brain to help jordan. I honestly don’t know why. Honestly I just haven’t been acting normally lately. Some shit did pop up irl that I didn’t want to talk about. That’s the whole reason why I took that 14 day inactivity when I was a Rep it was never because I was on “vacation” that was just my excuse not to tell everyone why I was gone. I personally don’t want to talk about it but shit happens whether it’s here in a virtual game or real life with real people and real jobs.

You’ll probably ask why target fob? What did he do to you? Fob and I were friends and we were close friend I was a mod in his fan club we used to dm each other and I even wrote to BJohn on why he should be nominated for Superintendent. Honestly I’m not sure why I put myself in all of this bullshit. Sometimes the path that seems right is never the right path. I’m not gonna bring up the evidence against fob because its pointless. The second I told him I was working with jordan he just kinda blocked me which I won’t blame him for doing. When your in the moment it just seems “right” to do whatever you later on think was wrong. Everything I said against fob in that chat I honestly thought was the right thing to stay in the moment, but it wasn’t. I used to be a senior community member with a lot of High Ranks in Firestone… Now I’m some dump that seems corrupt. I worked my tail off for this group and its now all down the drain and there’s really nothing I can do about it. Everyone wants me gone from this State Forever. Including my Closest Friends.

I beg for your forgiveness so everything can just go back to normal. Everyone deserves a second chance… expect waterlostic lmao. But on a serious note I truly did fuck up bad. The only reason why I ask for your forgiveness is because only the real people in Firestone understand you only become successful when you make mistakes. I’m not perfect I’ve fucked up in the past before. I’ve seen this happen to several people and nothing good ever happens to them. I ask for everyone to act like humans and show mercy. I’m just trying to enjoy my time on this virtual game like everyone else in Firestone. Humans will always make mistakes such as myself and every other person in this world. I’ve lost my dignity, the respect many people gave me, and my jobs and positions.

Fobagosalot, I know we were close friends in the past and I know you have what’s in you to forgive me fob. Please I beg you. Even If all my jobs are gone I want your forgiveness that’s all I ask. I was a complete moron not leaving that stupid fucking group. I promise that something like this will NEVER EVER happen from me again. I just wish everything can go back to normal and we can regularly talk in your fan discord all over again with everyone else.

Path/Envelope, Man where should I start. Yall have changed me so much. Both of you offered me help, guidance, and Positions I DREAMED about my whole Firestone Career. I would’ve never been successful without yalls help.

I highly doubt I’m gonna get my POST Cert and my ability to host CFCT’s to come back to me. The best I can do is ask Director Max to forgive me. I truly fucked up I did. I’m not denying anything in those screenshots to be 100% honest. In some screenshots you can see my calling bjohn a pus** and threatening to impeach him if he didn’t dismiss fob. For 1 me and bjohn like to call each other names whether its really offensive or not. Secondly, pew and I weren’t threatening bjohn we were trying to stay that if he didn’t dismiss fob we would submit his impeachment.

Again all of this was stupid on my end. I know I’ll probably get impeached and I’ll more than likely never get my Certifications back or the ability to do anything. But I guess it never hurts to ask shrug. I will love each and everyone in Firestone no matter how much beef we had. Just keep in mind guys. We are all human being trying to have a fun time on a virtual game with a virtual government and virtual worlds. My last and final time I say this please show some mercy. That’s all I ask, and Fob I am truly sorry for all this bullshit that was thrown out at you. I will be personally writing a letter to apologize to you in dms in the coming hour.

Thank you to everyone who once believed me or still believes in me. This is more than likely my last time I will be in Firestone unless congress and POST give me a chance. But Thank you and congrats to fob on getting re-nominated.

Signed,
House of Representative
Markehabashi

4 Likes

sorry but whatever you did what some big shit
more then the docklands vs koliger and firestone war
or even the senate shit

I can forgive the governor for being pressured by people like you

you ruined your time here, i’m just saying if u come back, people will remember this day or hate you so much.

sorry but not forgiving, you were a good person until now. bye I guess?

2 Likes

I understand Jason. I truly do everyone is mad at me I dont blame you.

1 Like

Jordan just said crazy shit in his letter out of here, soo

1 Like

Mark, when I got a lot trouble with DPS I spent months gaining people’s trust and respect again. It was nearly impossible and that I was found in this group (I’ve released a statement read there for info) will give a big throw back. Is it really worth keeping your job if you get all the hate and no one will take you seriously? I’m not quite sure there.

1 Like

^, tor your thing was a small thing

if this was irl it would be the biggest scandal in America
that’s how big this is

2 Likes

We are in a scandal in america right now that is 10x bigger than this.

3 Likes

I don’t watch CNN what scandal is it

2 Likes

Mark, we all know you’ve messed up before but never as bad as this. You did this at your own will and it’s no ones fault but yours. Even if jordan invited you, you helped him. You could have stayed out of it but instead you followed through almost as if to be a minion and he was controlling you. I’m not sure if you’re going to be staying in Firestone but you’re on really fucking thin ice, and I’m just gonna say this. I wouldn’t trust someone who forced the governor to do something, just so 1 person could get what they wanted. All I have to say is goodluck or goodbye. It’s gonna take a while for you to get back on your feet and to gain back the trust you had. :v:

1 Like

I wish you luck, Mark. This situation is pretty incriminating.

1 Like

If you know me well, you know I usually give second chances eventually if it’s deserved.

I encourage you to take a break. After the break, start over from scratch and start gaining trust back. It won’t be easy and could take months to a year. However, it’s possible.

I forgive you but you must live with the consquences.

7 Likes

Smart. I’ll probably leave Firestone then eventually come back.

1 Like

apology not accepted.

bye%20bye!

1 Like

You legit threatened impeachment every five seconds. You obviously have no remorse, and believe that this all can be fixed with an apology or whatnot. You fucked up once before, once now. It’s over, and you’re done.

All respect I had for you is gone, as I’m sure everyone else’s is as well. Good job! You just fucked up ANY chance at ANYTHING you ever had.

I hope you learned. Have a great day!

spookdan

2 Likes

I don’t know what this is about

1 Like

check discord

1 Like

Excuse. Support for his removal still

1 Like

lmao this is like bbc news trying to get remorse after a british citizen tryed to shoot trump (i dont care if you like him or not, but i mean hes the president of the us)

you wanted fob out and you dont care about him.

you DO know why you got into this situation.

you cant say you didnt take a lot of part in this, you threatened to impeach bjohn if he didnt fire fob

you kept tugging your dick while threatening bjohn, you obviously dont care.

this aint the first time you’ve massively fucked up.

bring out the dps marke memes boys

have a lovely sunday,

skipper

2 Likes

Cyaaa

1 Like

Uhhh, I’m not sure why they revoked your POST cert…Ehrm yes you did mess up (Like all humans) and like all humans, we must face consequences, But I don’t think revoking a post cert was necessary, You’ve done a lot of the Sate and here’s what I know so far, You were the FBI Deputy Director, SCSO Deputy, Executive, and etc. That’s some good dedication to the state and I think they need to look at that better, Yes you messed up BIG times, But I think You only should have lost your job not get a POST cert revoke.

Lol you don’t know me well but I do know you and of course your apology is accepted.

2 Likes