MrEmote House Representative Campaign

Hello and welcome to my House Representative re-election campaign.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I’ll be rerunning for House to continue fulfilling the needs for the citizens of Firestone! For the past 8 months I have been exclusively within government positions within Firestone sharpening my skills as a congress member. I fully intend to create much better legislation and have an on-going relationship with the citizens of this state.

I plan to create legislation regarding law enforcement as well as amendments pertaining to loop holes or fixes in current legislation. This also includes future plans to hopefully put some help and purpose into the county if possible.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I do in fact have lots of experience regarding the area of government, which includes:

• [RUS] Federation of Russia: Vice President
• Communist Party of Greece: President of Parliament/Congress
• {DR} La República Dominicana: Senate
• [Republic Of China]-: Minister of State
• State of Oceanview: Senator
• Stapleton County: Deputy Mayor Of Prominence, City Clerk, County Council, Deputy Mayor of Aborfield
• Firestone: Senator [SAC], House Representative [CIC]
• City of Southon: Mayor

Conclusively, I thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope this has persuaded you to support me for re-election. I thank you once again, any questions can be sent on my discord.
If you support, please reply with “Signed” or “Support” to help me get re-elected.

Thank you,
~MrEmote

1 Like

Support :smiley:

1 Like

Too young for this, support.

1 Like

i didnt know we had a female run for house of rep

2 Likes

Supported

1 Like

Ehhhh I don’t know