MrEmote for Senate

MrEmote for Senate!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Who am I?

Hey there, my name is MrEmote and I’m currently running for congressional elections. I’ve been a State Patrol trooper for quite some time, as well as a founding member of The Communist Party of Firestone. I’m looking to commit to a larger level of the Firestone government by running for Senate and introducing myself to a more professional work.
Experience

I myself am experienced, which is needed in order to fully be properly qualified to be running.

• [RUS] Federation of Russia: Vice President
  • Communist Party of Greece: President of Parliament/Congress
  • {DR} La República Dominicana: Senate
  • -[Republic Of China]-: Minister of State
  • State of Oceanview: Senator
  • Stapleton County: Deputy Mayor Of Prominence
    Up-coming Plans

I am fully aware and vigilant of Stapleton. I understand the current problems going on with both government and civilians. The right to protest and express will is on the rise, with much more people becoming braver to exercise these rights. My primary focus is on those citizens who can exercise their rights without contentment of those who would ridicule them. The County government is another primary concern, with current operations being extremely inactive, useless and unneeded. The county government will be managed and fixed by the people, such as making certain jobs secondary for example.
Conclusion

Addressing civilian needs and concerns are my number one priority. I will be well aware of the issues to come and what appropriate action to take, should the time come. I thank you very much for reading and helping me out! If you ever have questions, concerns or any other input, please contact me on discord @ MrEmote#5583. Or you may follow me on Roblox to PM.

If you would like to support my thread and campaign, please consider signing or support by indicating:

“Signed”
or
“Support”

Thank you once again!

1 Like

Signed

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

How could I say no? SUpport

1 Like

Support,