| 2018 Fall Congressional Special Elections |

"Moving Firestone Forward" - TimothyConyers for House of Representatives

Table of Contents

I. Introduction
II. About the Candidate
III. Legislative Agenda
IV. Conclusion

Introduction

Well everyone, here we are once again, congressional special elections are making it’s way towards the public spectrum which means its yet again time for the masses piss-poor speeches to flood the forums with no direct purpose. Special interest; This is a subject that throughout my time within politics, I have aimed to combat and prevent within all three branches of government in Firestone. For too long, we’ve had individuals running in municipal, congressional and gubernatorial elections with the soul purpose of rejecting the common good of public interest and incorporating corrupt ideologies that are never beneficial towards the citizens of this great state. Ladies and gentlemen, the optics of the situation is that any politician stating that they’re going to willingly serve you, well I would compare them to a shady car salesman. They’re simply lying directly towards your face with the initiative of getting elected, and I am here to say no more. It’s time that we start electing officials into office that are proven to serve the community, who are going to represent you in government and won’t tolerate corruption and abuse going on within the three branches. I say that it’s about time we start Moving Firestone Forward, don’t you think?

About the Candidate

I can’t promise that I’m going to be able to pass every piece of legislation that in which I create or co-sponsor, or is brought towards my office and quite frankly anyone telling you the opposite are coherently lying to you. The fact of the matter is that we need open-minded individuals who have served in congress beforehand and know the particular functions of their assigned duties, such as myself. While serving in the Firestone Senate, I had presented the most comprehensive bill that aimed to reform the seniority structure and provide opportunities for citizens to speak out directly regarding local and statewide issues. As the current serving Chief of Staff within the Department of State, I have worked unanimously in order to create foreign relations that are beneficial towards the people of Firestone. I have worked hard to uphold the core beliefs and functions of the Department of State and raise it’s foundation from a close-minded, rejected past.

Legislative Agenda

Whenever we look at the foundation of congress, we see a rugged, interloped slope that needs work in particular areas. With the ability of creating and passing laws, together we have to create sources that benefit the interest of our citizens and provide direct change towards our community. As a former lawmaker and potential representative after this special election, I aim to bring distinct representation back to congress and bipartisanship within the areas of rejected productivity. I intend to fight for the values of every citizen and to be quite honest, being an individual who is elected for the people and by the people, there is absolutely no reason to introduce legislation that destroys the public interest. I intend to fully work with every department in order to carry out and pass initiatives that restores the faith in our own common objectives and not once will I allow our government to fall into ruins by the process of carrying out ineffective and inefficient legislation.

Conclusion

The real opportunity for positive change to be inflicted towards both chambers of congress as well as directly towards our community is within this special election. As a long time lawmaker within the multiple communities of this very genre, I have stuck with my passion of upholding a government that promotes the concepts from the commonwealth and refuses to serve the special interest directed towards any establishment. Ladies and gentlemen, the concept behind this campaign is the asking for a second chance. Although I had personally made an abominable decision within my first term in the senate, I ask for another shot at serving for the good, as a lawmaker, and continue with the agenda of restoring faith within the legislative branch of Firestone.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support all the way big man!

2 Likes

Support,

Senator LawEnforcement13.

2 Likes

Full support.

Rep. Skye_Jones
Fmr. Secretary of State

2 Likes