More spawn areas around V2

I think it would make the game a lot more interesting if we had spawn areas in different cities. Because you can only spawn in Redwood currently, whenever you go to Redwood it’s usually full of people. As a result of this, whenever the likes of law enforcement, SCFD or FDOT respond to a call in Redwood there tends to be a fuck ton of people interfering. Speaking from my own experience, nearly every time I respond to EMS calls in Redwood I get rammed, shot at, punched, have people jumping around on the ambulance or patient and generally there’s often several people interfering. With different spawn areas, this would also encourage people to travel around the map a bit more and to do scenarios in different places.

TL;DR, if people who want to be stupid aren’t all concentrated in redwood this will make the game more enjoyable and encourage people to do stuff in other cities as well.

6 Likes

Not needed.

2 Likes

but useful to have.

1 Like

I think this is smart, and there should be spawns in all major cities.

2 Likes

yes and no

i like it because v2 isnt concentrated and it kinda shoots the idea of spawn camping a criminal
i dont like it because it makes cuff rushing an exploiter hard (cause they get respawned then you need to camp every single place) and you need to walk really far to actually get back to cd

1 Like

LEO’s jobs are to enforce laws not cuffrush exploiters, if anything the exploiter can teleport away

3 Likes

Many things that get added to the game are not really “needed”, but do make the game experience a bit better.

3 Likes

I like this idea, only issue is there is one cd in all of v2. If anything, another cd has to be made so it’s possible because really besides the DOT bus or taxi, there is no way to legally get to cd. There’s FS98 but it’ll take longer and there’s 401 but most likely get a talk with a trooper. Anyway, I don’t think it’ll be needed because consider v3 is being developed and making a second cd is going to slow down development. Good thinking tho

1 Like

if this happens, it’d also be harder for LEOs to get specific people after they respawn

1 Like

fair point

There could be three spawns with each having a CD. I don’t think it would slow down V3 development considering they have added multiple updates the past weeks, and FedoraMaster himself isn’t really the one actually developing it.

3 Likes

That’s the point

2 Likes

The cd wasn’t done overnight in rw, and it’s the founders working on it so it’ll take longer to make the other two unless if you’re asking for plaza shops

1 Like

Yeah I meant to mention dealerships at every spawn as well but forgot to put it in the original post

Ah understandable lol

1 Like

This has been suggested many times as then it could provide use for FDOA Arbor to Prominence flights. I would love to see this

1 Like

I mean then at least criminals get a second chance to evade rather than being cuffed on spawn

2 Likes