More Server Moderation

When I bring up server moderation, I do not mean cancerous admins and so forth, abusing all over county. However, have a strict and active moderation team that can implement temporary consequences/punishments, until a developer approves.

With this, implement a document of rules all Civilians must be forced to follow when playing the game. These rules would not be like laws, regulating their speed and what not, but rather rules in place to uphold the role-play epidemic. Meaning, realistic driving standards, etc.

Server moderation would be responsible for upholding the role-play epidemic and rendering to the aid of Law Enforcement Officers. Perhaps a command to notify a moderator of FRP, which then moderators would record situations and implement consequences if needed.

2 Likes

or we could just set up auto moderation

2 Likes

Set up auto moderation. Not sure that would serve at the competency it would be needed for.

2 Likes

Eh. The moderators would need really high standards. But this could be good, as they could also set up incidents if they wanted to or something /shrug.

And if there was a glitcher or something, that could be dealt with quicker.
Once again, a set of in-game rules would be good. Set a standard and possibly improve Roleplay.

Despite that, support.

3 Likes

I think I’m gonna go ahead and. . .

Support.

3 Likes

Support, I do agreee with wolf however, the mods would have to have high standards.

3 Likes

Support. Just hire some moderators to work in-game from time-to-time and keep order at least a little bit.

1 Like

it’d cause too many problems

1 Like