Monopolies in firestone

You’re trying to put way too much realism in, and it will be really annoying.

1 Like

i understand where you are coming from, it would make sense if we had a well thought out economy, but the money is only used for cars. people come to the game for job aspect and gov rp aspect, not to buy business and houses and such

There is a economy either way. Just a bad one.

Due to the lack of a budget & tax system and the free money given to civillians, the cost of coffee went to 15 dollars.

In real life the price of coffee is 1 dollar.

Meaning that the dollar is being inflated and the worth of a dollar is shrinking

Excuse me sir, do you want to go into a Great Firestone Depression?
Citizen 1: Sure
Citizen 2: The hell is a Depression?
Citizen 3: Nah I’m good

Me: There you have it folks, We don’t need a Economy in Le Firestonia

the cost of coffee was 15 dollars anyways, that is a dev related thing

1 Like

@Sharm500 Have you ever been to a Starbucks? That shit aint 1 buck df

2 Likes

They did that in order to not make it too cheap. 1 dollar for a coffee anyone can buy due to the money continusily being printed by the developers.

fr lol

dude they went ok im making coffee and ok make it like 10? nah 15 okay

this isn’t a well thought out thing

But $11s for a cookie from rogreens is overpriced…

Yeah, Starbucks coffeve isn’t a dollar

blame the developers who focus on important things not price of cookies that no one buys

2 Likes

My question to u is, why would you buy a cookie anyway, this isn’t V1 where they had that stupid health and thirst system

Role Play Aspect EXde :thinking:

If cash is saved into v3 and the money continues to be printed, the cost of items will increase.

The only reason why taxi services are free, for example is because of the printing of money, Meaning that the developers are promoting a monopoly by printing money for FDOT so that they can pay FDOT while making taxi services free.

Lmao RP is ded in FS till v3

Why are you taking this so seriously?

Well, using that logic, the price of cookies would be extremely low due to surplus…

I buy cookies sometimes to give to cops while they are on duty… Since we cant really buy donuts.

1 Like

Sharm, mate, its the Government putting out free services