MonkeyLikesCaprisun for Prominence District Council

MonkeyLikesCaprisun for Prominence District Council (Special Elections, August 2023)

fspfp

Who am I?
My name is MonkeyLikesCaprisun and I am running for one of the two open spots in the Prominence District Council. I’ve been in Firestone for around a year, and I think now is my time to join the ranks of all of the esteemed councilmembers that have served before me.

My plans for Prominence:
Overall, my plans for Prominence are to listen to the public and implement the laws and regulations that they want. Additionally, I want to implement some specific laws that increase the quality of life in Prominence, and here’s how I’ll do it:

• Implement plans to offer incentives for businesses to open their doors in Prominence
  • Enact regulations that provide more transparency in law enforcement
  • Continue to support the efforts and work of Prominence Library
  • Support existing businesses in the District in hosting shifts
  • Provide support to our law enforcement and public service employees
  • Continue to partner with departments, like DOCM and DOBW to bring their events to Prominence
  • Enact regulations around usage of Lunar Arena facilities, this includes implementing a permit system
  • Fix flaws in existing documentation and laws
  • Use public opinion and support in my efforts of making a better Prominence

All of my aforementioned plans for a greater Prominence are in the interest of the public and residents of prominence. If you have any questions about my plans, please do not hesitate to reach out to me on Discord. (@hb50)

My experience:

• Department of Boating and Waterways, Community Engagement Division
  • Paralegal to sithmaster921, esq. (Deputy Chief of Staff, District of Prominence/Former HOR)
  • Department of Public Works, Public Employee
  • Served under a member of the House of Representatives as an Executive Assistant

Conclusion:
Thank you for taking the time to go over my campaign. I really do appreciate all the support I receive and I hope you’ll consider voting for me. Once again, if you have any questions about my plans or campaign, or really anything else, don’t hesitate to contact me via Discord or by leaving a comment on this post. If you are in support of my campaign, please comment your support on this post. It is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

1 Like

Support and endorsed!

2 Likes

yeah support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

what is ur favorite caprisun flavor

2 Likes

tropical punch :on::top:

1 Like

support

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

support this monkey

2 Likes

I support this monkey

2 Likes

You’re pretty cool, support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

As the Chief Librarian of Prominence Library I have not heard or received any message from this fellow citizen expressing his support.

1 Like

Thanks for your comment letting me know of this, what I meant by that is to continue the work of the government supporting the Prominence Library. You are correct, I have not expressed support or been able to work with the Prominence Library at this point, but I hope to if elected.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

I support

Best,
Deputy Mayor Kamraxn

2 Likes