Monaldo for the House!

Table of Contents

Section I - Introduction
Section II - Character
Section III - Plans
Section IV - Experience
Section V - Conclusion

Section I - Introduction

Salutations, citizens and constituents of the prominent State of Firestone. I am Monaldo, merely a citizen & officer of this state who wants to be apart of the state legislature to truly represent the people and their ideals. To ensure that they have a voice and that they get a say. I wish to be the Representative who serves at the pleasure of the people, state and the benefits of the State of Firestone.

Section II - Character

I am an inquisitive, dedicated, organised & competent individual who never fails to see the positive in poor situations of no hope. It is for this and my traits that I can apply this in my tenure as a Representative of the House. My tenacity can be seen in the legislation that I plan to write. My dedication can be seen in my constant reach to the citizens. My organisation can be seen in my activity. My competency can be seen in the decisions that I will be hugely entrusted to make.

Section III - Plans

At the commencement of my tenure as an honored Representative in Congress, I will immediately begin to draft legislation that will benefit & aid the citizens of this eminent state. One legislative idea I have come up with is a process to refine the electoral system. Furthermore, I plan to host bi-monthly town hall meetings, in which I openly invite the citizens to express their concerns, their issues, what they would like to see implemented and even legislation they themselves have written and would like for me to submit. I am a transparent person who only represents the people and will do so. Additionally, I plan to attend sessions to ensure critical legislation is voted and debated upon as it is vital in the progression of the state.

Section IV - Experience

I may not have any legislative experience in the State of Firestone, but I have served as an officer of the law in numerous Firestone departments. I believe that this is an asset, as it allows me to know what troubles our officers face daily and how I can make their lives easier. Despite this, I have obtained experience in numerous other states and ro-nations.
Former nUSA Representative.
Former Docklands Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Speaker of the House, Senator & Representative.
Former Rockport Representative.
Former Rockfield Lieutenant Governor.
Former Lithuania Ambassador to Africa.

This experience I believe shows that I am capable of being a worthy Representative in the prestigious Firestone Congress.

Section V - Conclusion

Thank you very much for reading and I appreciate you taking your time to do so. If you believe in me or agree with my campaign, please do support. Do not waste a vote.

Signed,
Monaldo
Your voice, your choice & YOUR Representative

3 Likes

Support, ayeeee

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

One of the only speeches I have seen so far that time has been put into. Very detailed and amazing speech, I bid you luck. Fully endorsed.

Signed
1[Signature]

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support and endorsed.

Secretary Francis H. Underwood Frank_Underwood_4

3 Likes

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like