Modification to the V2 DOT State Maintenance trucks

Hello, fine people of Firestone. Today I bring the idea of attaching the current winch system from the tow truck onto the front of the SM trucks in v2. Why? Not only will it change how we’re able to operate. The SM trucks can get into tighter spaces than what a roll-back truck can. One example, the hills surrounding the Greendale docks, a truck could park in the lot or on a hill, attach the winch, and drag it into a safer position for a roll-back to then come along and tow it properly. If you have any questions or comments about this idea feel free to ask me.

Now before anyone bothers to comment. I KNOW THIS HAS A 95% CHANCE OF NOT BEING ADDED. But if you do support the idea, please like this post.

Now if the SM trucks were to get this modification, they would look like the SM trucks planned for v3, but god knows when that’s ever gonna come out. Example of the V3 Sm trucks:

TL:DR: Add a winch to the v2 SM trucks cause it’ll help DOT recover vehicles that are in awkward locations/faster tows and allow for a more diverse RP.

Associate Secretary of the Firestone Department of Transportation shenning29.

23 Likes

Support

DOT OM, T6

3 Likes

v2 could be cool if they just take some of the v3 vehicles [like this] and put them in v2 but

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

oo support!

2 Likes

mango man support

2 Likes

they would look out of place