Mobile command center

A mobile command center would be a vehicle part of SWAT team, This can be a secondary branch of SCSO, The vehicle is a truck with a trailer and computers inside the truck.

5 Likes

and whats the physical point of this beside lag, theres already a bearcat

1 Like

no gta

1 Like

I was not talking about gta.

1 Like

redundant.

1 Like

This is a possibility.

1 Like

I think FSP, SCSO, and DHS could all have a variant as a MCCs isn’t always a tactical-orientated vehicle. MCCs can be used during events for department command to command from, etc. As it most probably won’t be used on a daily or patrol basis as it would be inefficient to have several officers patrolling with an MCC, it is semi-redundant to have this in game, however, if the devs are interested it would be a cool addition to the game.

1 Like

It could be used only if there is hostage or shooting.

1 Like

1 Like

the time it’d take to get this out, idk maybe for swat or crt

1 Like

Mobile Command Centres are not tactical vehicles, they’re moreso logistical and command vehicles. They command a major situation, such as yes, a hostage situation, a siege, or help coordinate events like a state visit. MCCs are too valuable to get blown up at a tactical response so they don’t fly into situations with these cars.

1 Like

But is it necessary?

1 Like

no it isnt

2 Likes

Lets hop on the bandwagon and give SCFD them too.
Large commercial structure fires,wildland fires, WSAR/USAR, and MCIs could all benefit from a Command Center. Question is could it be staffed sufficiently? We can make it that way if its confirmed for V3.

1 Like

DPW isn’t necessary, DOT isn’t necessary, neither is DOH. Why are they in the game?

1 Like

From where I live, it’s a joint-department command center. We could have something liek that

1 Like

A joint ops command center run by the county for all LEAs could be an interesting addition

1 Like

Here’s a good example of a fire rescue Mobile Command Center. These boys could also get deployed for non-emergency events like job fairs or other in game events. Due to their nature they should have a mandated level to operate (like only high command in all departments can spawn) or a potential new county agency could handle all operations. Having worked with ICCs IRL I would definitely be interested in seeing this sort of thing added or heading an agency if it were to get implemented.

1 Like

To prevent Firestone being a full on ‘cops and robbers’ community.

Civilian-appropriate jobs, when implemented properly (like DPW) are important to establish a traditional society. Before it was a waste of space, now with fillable bins they have a reason to be around.

The MCC like you said, is semi-redundant. It would simply be a flexing vehicle for rarely hosted events that will atrract the most attention to civilians. And when civilians see something unique, they’ll piss around with it until they get bored.

2 Likes